Chapter 21

Katsuki and Izuku had pack for their trip, it was only for one week. He reserved for the hotel basically did everything needed for them both.

"I'm nervous, I've been around my parents for years and I moved for one years and months and I get all nervous." Katsuki said pacing in the room biting on his nails. Izuku stopped what he was doing and went to Katsuki. He took Katsuki's hand into his before placing Katsuki's arms around his neck, Izuku held Katsuki's waist before planting a short kiss onto his lips.

"Your parents are going to be proud just like how I was. What we don't need is you stressing just breathe for me." Izuku said making Katsuki take slow breaths.

"I'm just worrying, when are we going there again?" Katsuki asked

"Tonight, the jet sets off so we have a lot of time." Izuku answered as his hands found his way to Katsuki's pants unbuckling it. Izuku slowly took off Katsuki shirt and then his boxers making Katsuki stood before him naked.

Izuku lips found its way to Katsuki's neck giving it wet kisses nibbling and sucking unto it.

"You can't be too rough or else I will be unable to walk." Katsuki said as he was deep into his own pleasure as he began to palm Izuku's hardened cock. Izuku also stripped from his clothing, Katsuki's hand went on Izuku's muscled chest giving them a squeezed.

Katsuki was in ecstasy as Izuku played with his nipples, loving the way Izuku sucked and nibbled on it. Katsuki stared at Izuku's big cock and how much he wanted it inside of him. Izuku stretched over Katsuki showing the outlines of his muscles.

Izuku got out the strawberry flavoured lube with the condoms. Izuku placed one of the condoms onto his finger as he began to also moist Katsuki's hole before sliding his finger in. Katsuki gasped loving Izuku's longer fingers already. Izuku added two more as he stretched Katsuki out more. Katsuki gripped onto the sheets, moaning Izuku's name.

Izuku pulled out and put a condom on his cock before lubing it. Katsuki watched as it entered him, he wrapped his arms around Izuku's neck until Izuku was fully inside of him. He saw Izuku's cock bulging over his belly button. Izuku slowly moved inside of him loving how tight Katsuki hole wrapped around his cock. His paced began to become more faster and aggressive.

"Fuck baby, you're so fucking tight~" Izuku said as he thrusted into Katsuki.

"H...harder, zuzu...fuck me harder." Katsuki moaned and Izuku gave him his command. Izuku's thrust became more tense until he hit Katsuki's prostrate making Katsuk scream out coming hard, the white ribbons decorated his stomach.

Izuku thrust became sloppier as he came deep inside the condom, Izuku rode out his high before taking off the condom tying it before disposing it. Izuku laid back on Katsuki, who was still panting. Katsuki's legs were still spread as his hole clenched against nothing. He pushed Izuku onto the bed, grabbing the condom before placing it on Izuku's cock.

He positioned it against his hole and slowly went down, loving the way Izuku filled his greedy hole. He slow began moving and sooner it turned it to bouncing and grinding. Izuku's arms folded behind his head loving the way Katsuki was pleasuring himself.

Katsuki came and Izuku took over also wanting to come.

The two finished and began rearranging the things in their right way before getting ready for the rollercoaster of a family reunion with only the Todoroki's and the Midoriya's along with the Bakugou's.