Chapter 62

Katsuki and Izuku with their newborn went home. The doctors had told Katsuki to take it easy and to not walk around much. Izuku placed Katsuki in the chair before handing him Ikuyo, Katsuki lifted his shirt and Ikuyo latched onto his nipples. Izuku came with the food and began to feed Katsuki. Katsuki hum in satisfication finally tasting the food. Katsuki's phone vibrate and he opened to see a text from his mom, who asked if it was okay to come over, of course Katsuki said yes.

"Who was that?" Izuku asked

"It was my mom, she asked if she could come over." Katsuki answered receiving a nod from Izuku.

"It will only take a few weeks for Ikuyo to open his eyes, he already have a little bit of green hair, bits of freckles. Did you give birth to him Izuku?" Katsuki asked

"Maybe it's because my genes are strong." Izuku answered

Katsuki placed Ikuyo's head on his shoulder and burped him. Katsuki removed him from his shoulder as he swayed him into his arms. Ikuyo yawned and his eyes fluttered opened and it was crimson red, Katsuki gushed over the fact this may be the only thing his son got from him.

"Oh babe look he has your eyes." Izuku said

"I know right." Katsuki replied

"I just hope he doesn't get your attitude Katsuki, I've been saying this over and over again."  Izuku said

"I hope he does though." Katsuki said.

The door bell rung and Izuku went to opened the door as he watched Mitsuki and his mom walked in. Katsuki saw his mom and smiled.

"Mom, Ikuyo has my eyes." Katsuki said as he watched the two females walked over looking at Ikuyo whose hands where slobbered in drool. Izuku handed Katsuki the cloth and he wiped Ikuyo's hand.

"Oh he's so beautiful, imagine when he gets older, he will get all the gals and pals." Inko said

"He won't be allowed to date until I turn old and grey." Katsuki said

"Samething I said, but you still went and date around." Mitsuki said and Katsuki pouted

"I can do whatever I want." Katsuki said

"And the samething with Ikuyo." Mitsuki replied

"Take him my arms are getting numb." Katsuki said and Mitsuki happily took him.

"So any plans for anymore kids, I would love to have a granddaughter." Mitsuki said and passes Ikuyo over to Inko, who cradled her grandson. Ikuyo gripped onto Inko's finger.

"Yeah." Izuku answered

"Absolutely not, I can still feel the pain in my bum. I'm not pushing out anymore kids, so be satisfy with Ikuyo for now." Katsuki said

"But baby it was supposed to be one boy and one girl." Izuku replied

"I can always give you my sperm so that can work." Katsuki said

Izuku went quiet for a while until Ikuyo start crying, he went over to collect Ikuyo and he began swaying him slowly. Katsuki watched with fondness, he will give Izuku his daughter, however it could be a next son.

His mom and Inko left and the two went and placed Ikuyo in the crib beside them.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A few months had passed and it was hell with Ikuyo, he would either latch onto Katsuki's nipple for long minutes, until it became numb and sore. Katsuki tried pumping, but to his disappointment Ikuyo didn't like to be drinking out of the bottle. Ikuyo would cry and cry, it was mentally draining for Katsuki, he was tired very tired. Izuku helps him, but has to go to work everyday and comes home when Ikuyo was placed to bed and was already sleeping. Ikuyo now sleeps in his room, Izuku moved the crib out of their shared room and placed it in their basement.

It was three in the morning when Ikuyo started crying again and it awoke Katsuki, who shifted his foot to the ground, but was pulled back by Izuku.

"You go back to bed, I'll put him back to sleep." Izuku said and earned a smile from Katsuki, who laid back into his pillow.

In the morning there was no crying and no Izuku. Katsuki got up to see a note on the night stand, 'I went work', that was what it read. Katsuki went to Ikuyo's room and he was very thankful that he was still asleep. He went downstairs and cooked him self up a small breakfast sitting at the table and eating it in silence.

There will be a huge timeskip next chapter ;)