Chapter 40

Katsuki was in the bathroom as he sat on the toilet seat to see if he was pregnant or not. A month had passed after their honeymoon and both were very active with their sexual intercourse. Katsuki would wake up and the first thing he will greet is the toilet or his weird combination in food. It made the both of them came to the conclusion that he is pregnant; especially with the change of his mood. He was very nice and to be honest it scared the living shit out of Izuku.

Izuku stood by the bathroom door as he watched the worry and stress that had built up Katsuki's face, he too was nervous, but one person has to be calm and that person was most not definitely Katsuki.

His palm was sweaty as he went back to play with his hair, twirling it around his slender finger and give it light pulls; he chewed on his bottom lip as this was another way to stop feeling so anxious.

The timer went off and Katsuki jolted as he looked at Izuku, who was going for the pregnancy test. Happiness was written all over Izuku's face as the two red lines printed onto the stick.

"Oh my goodness Kat, you're pregnant!" Izuku exclaimed

The nervousness, worry, stress and anxiety had disappeared and Katsuki's face had change into happiness, he went and look at the two deep red lines. Tears filled his eyes it was good to have hope, the two had made a really eventful journey.

"I'm going to be a dad." Izuku said lost for words as he embraced Katsuki holding his tears back.

Katsuki smiled as he rubbed his husband back, he knew Izuku was overwhelmed.

"Are we going to tell your parents?" Izuku asked

"I'm not ready yet." Katsuki answered

"Okay then all I want is for you to rest and stress, it will be unhealthy to you and the baby so Katsuki please just rest." Izuku said making Katsuki nod.

Katsuki was not far into his pregnancy and anything could happen, he at least wanted to be in the all clear.

The two went and sat outside in the chair as they talked about how their lives will tremendously change when the baby comes. Katsuki even suggested that they should go back and live their lives in Japan so their kids will get use to their culture.

But what life teaches people that all good things comes to an end.