Chapter 16

It's been a year and a half and Katsuki’s treatment was going well, it was a slow progress but it meant something to both Katsuki and Izuku.

Katsuki will take baby steps being followed by Izuku. The two were around the table eating the food Izuku had made.

“I’m glad that I get to see you grow like this.” Izuku said

“Yeah, I’m glad too, I mean I’ve made it a long way. I’m very thankful to you tho, you had to do changes to your apartment.” Katsuki replied

“You’re welcome, I saw on Instagram that Todoroki is expecting a child.” Izuku said making Katsuki froze

“I saw it, when I was scrolling through Instagram. Kirishima's two months in I think.” Katsuki replied

“Do you still feel something towards him?” Izuku said

“I honestly don’t know if it is hatred or love. I mean I am happy he gets to live his life happily and I’m here. Sooner or later Izuku, you are going to get feed up with me and leave me because of my condition. I’m scared.” Katsuki said

“That’s the point Katsuki, you’ve been hurt by Shoto and there is this part of you that loves him. I mean I can’t tell you to forget him. He’s a memory that lives with you for 6 years, but my problem is Shoto is living his life. He doesn’t give one fuck about how you’re doing; he doesn’t regret doing what he did to you. Him and that bitch have no remorse for what they did to you and you still care. I understand Katsuki, but what about me, yes I’ve moved, but you hold a special place in my heart for years and I’m frustrated because we have the chance Katsuki. We are doing good, I mean fuck, you became an author now. You may have not become a chef like you want, but you still became something in life.

To be honest, I’m jealous, Shoto has taken all the love you can ever give and I’m here like a fool loving you, despise your flaws.” Izuku stated

Katsuki’s tongue tied; he didn’t know what to say. He didn't want to hurt the person, who he leaned on the most. He realized how selfish he was and was hurting the person who only did good to him.

“This is puppy love Katsuki, you can push me aside, hurt me, stab me or even kill me. I’m going to be with you no matter what, but right now what we both need is time. I’m not going to push you into this relationship with me. I want you to be happy and achieve something. You can get rid of me when you can walk again, but Katsuki I’m not him. I’m not Shoto, I will never hurt you the way he did.” Izuku said as he got up and took his plate to the sink and went to his front door, putting on his shoes and coat.

Katsuki removed himself from the table and went to see Izuku tying his shoes.

“Izuku, I’m sorry. Please stay.” Katsuki said, but Izuku paid him no attention

Katsuki held onto the rail as he braced himself to stand. He legs trembled at first but was able to gain it’s blance, He let go of the rail and did slow walks towards Izuku.

Izuku turned around and saw Katsuki walking towards him, he was stunned, but was indeed happy.

“C’mon Kat, you can do it!” He said praising Katsuki, who made it to Izuku immediately hugging Izuku.

“Kat, you did it!” Izuku cheered

“I’m sorry, so please don’t leave me again.” Katsuki cried

“I’m sorry I won’t do it again; I will not leave again.” Izuku said as he placed a kiss on Katsuki’s head

“You promise?” Katsuki asked

“I promise, I’m so proud of you.” Izuku answered

Then it hit Katsuki, the person he is willing to walk for stood infront of him embracing him. He looked at Izuku, the two stared into each other’s eyes. Katsuki tip-toed and placing a kiss on Izuku’s lips, who immediately reacted to the kiss.

“I love you.” Katsuki said as he pulled away from Izuku

Izuku picked Katsuki up, who combined their foreheads.

“I love you too.” Izuku replied, Katsuki held both Izuku’s cheek kissing his lips once more.