Chapter 35

Izuku watched as Katsuki cleaned up the table after having their breakfast. He licked his lips looking at how Katsuki's plumped butt jiggled as he moved from side to side. Izuku looked at his hard cock, having visions of him plunging his cock into Katsuki's pink hole.

Katsuki dried his hands and smirk as Izuku watched him with hunger. Katsuki went and sat on Izuku hard cock as he let out a small moan.

"Baby, I want you to fuck me, until you feel it in your soul." Katsuki whispered in Izuku's ear as he began to nibbled on Izuku's ears, grinding himself back and forth. Izuku tug onto Katsuki's shirt pulling it off in one go. Katsuki stood up taking off his pants and brief as he laid on the table spreading his legs.

Izuku pulled down his pants as he used his spit to moist his member, he bent down as his tongue entered Katsuki's hole. It searched everyway it could leaving it moist. Izuku pulled out his tongue before lining himself up with Katsuki's hole as he plunge himself in, making the table move and causing Katsuki to scream.

Izuku bit on the end of his shirt loving how Katsuki's warm and wet hole wrapping around his cock. He definitely love raw sex and Katsuki pleases all his needs.

Katsuki legs spread more giving Izuku more access to thrust into him more freely and rough.

"I~zuku...more...give m~me more." Katsuki begged

"Katsuki baby you feel so good~" Izuku growled into Katsuki's ear

Katsuki squirmed in Izuku's hold as he continued to thrust into Katsuki mercilessly

Katsuki came as his cum splattered all over his stomach. Izuku pulled out rubbing his cock as his cum splattered over Katsuki's stomach.

Izuku pulled Katsuki leg, pulling off the table before turning Katsuki around as his stomach met with the warm table.

Izuku thrusted back into Katsuki again making the table jerk with the sudden movement.

"I want to show everyone. how much your greedy hole sucks me in."  Izuku said as he continued to thrust into Katsuki, who was on cloud nine.

Izuku loved the way Katsuki's ass jiggled with every touched.

"Y~your cock is also mine, it was made for my greedy hole. Now fuck me like your little cum slut~" Katsuki purred

Izuku thrusted into Katsuki loving the sinful noise coming out of  Katsuki's mouth.

Katsuki came like water as his legs began to trembled. Izuku pulled Katsuki up by the arm as he wrapped his arm around Katsuki's neck as he began to thrust deeply into Katsuki. Katsuki came from the front and his ass.

He fell back onto the table skin slapping skin, Izuku abusing his prostrate. Katsuki gripped the table as his toes curled against nothing. He sucked Izuku's cock deeper inside of him. Izuku gave big thrusts as his member twitched inside Katsuki, ready to cum. He pulled out and his cum splattered all over Katsuki's back.

Katsuki fell to the ground, he still held onto the table as he was panting crazily. He looked at Izuku and smiled before Izuku came and took him into his arms. He took Katsuki to the bathroom and placed him to sit on the toilet. Izuku rubbed his cock in front of Katsuki's face playing with Katsuki's lips as he placed his cock on Katsuki' lips.

Katsuki began doing kitty lips on the tip before taking the whole thing into his mouth, bobbing his head. He looked at Izuku who was clearly enjoying himself. Izuku kept getting deep throated. In a few minutes he ejaculated inside of Katsuki's mouth. Katsuki swallowed the cum as he was taken to the tub.

Izuku gave Katsuki a kiss on the lips tasting his own cum.

He also went and settled in the tub with Katsuki pulling Katsuki closer to him as he held Katsuki's hand.

"My butt hurts." Katsuki finally said

"I'm sorry babe." Izuku replied giving Katsuki a kiss on the cheek.