Chapter 41

TW: Miscarriage

Katsuki had made it to the eight week of his pregnancy, he was lying in bed when he felt a striking pain in his abdomen and it worried him, Izuku was sound asleep when it happened. The pain continued it felt as if someone was stabbing him multiple time, he groaned and that was what alerted Izuku, who jolted out of his sleep.

"Honey, is there something wrong?" Izuku asked

"i..it hurts." Katsuki whimpered

Izuku removed the blanket from Katsuki and the two of them saw the blood, it was quite a lot. Katsuki looked at Izuku, already knowing what was happening.

Izuku had taken Katsuki to the hospital where he was admitted to a room. The doctor came in and smile sadly at the two.

"I'm sorry Mr. Midoriya, we couldn't do anything to save the baby. You had an incomplete miscarriage, the fetus was still inside of you, you may experience some bleeding for several days. You are now discharged, please go and get your medication." The doctor said with a sad smile as he left the room.

Katsuki looked at Izuku before he started to cry. Izuku comforted him, telling him that they can always try again and somehow that was what Katsuki need to hear.

Katsuki got his medication and they went to the car, Katsuki looked through the window and Izuku would take some glances at Katsuki. The two arrived home and Katsuki's mind was absent, Izuku parked in his parking are as he took a hold of Katsuki's hand.

"I'm sorry." Katsuki said

"Why are you sorry?" Izuku asked

"It is my fault for being such a lousy partner, you were so happy when you saw the positive pregnancy test and the way your eyes filled with sadness when I miscarried your baby. I'm sorry Izuku." Katsuki said

"Hey Katsuki, don't be too hard on yourself as I said before we can always try again maybe next time will be better and you're not a lousy partner , things like this happen I've seen it." Izuku replied making Katsuki nod.

He planted a kiss on Katsuki's lips and the two went inside their home. Izuku made dinner that night and it was very gloomy. He have experience a miscarriage before long ago when he meet his ex-boyfriend Tenya.

When Tenya found out he was pregnant, he immediately shared the news with Izuku, who was indeed happy, but that happiness didn't last long when he had to take Tenya to the hospital because of abdominal pain. It was declared as miscarriage because of stress, Izuku comforted him telling him that it was okay, but in reality it is never okay and that had pained Izuku, he was a ball of sunshine to most people. Iida broke up with him not long after and to be honest, Izuku thought it was the best, his heart didn't long for Tenya and what can he say, Tenya is very happy with his now partner.

All he wants is for Katsuki to communicate with him and tell him how he feels.

Incomplete Miscarriage- Sometimes, some pregnancy tissue will remain in the uterus. Bleeding and lower abdominal cramping may continue as the uterus continues trying to empty itself. This is known as an 'incomplete miscarriage'.