Chapter 27

Katsuki and Izuku went to his parents house that looked the same when he left just a little few designs they had made, especially to the garden. His eyes immediately caught the red rose and the purple hyacinth  flowers that he loved so much. The red rose represented his love for Izuku, who brought him red roses everyday from work and the purple hyacinth represents his forgiveness to both Kirishima and Shoto.

Forgiveness? The two people he had hated for ruining his perfect life, forgiving someone is easy, he could just snap his fingers and forgive whomever who had hurt him, but when it came to Shoto and Kirishima, it was hard; they had took the gift of giving his partner a child away. Izuku wouldn't pressure him, because Izuku knew how far he have come to where he is right now. People always say forgive and forget, but it was easy to forgive, but forgetting was the problem.

His thoughts were his problem, his insecurities always took the best of him, when he liked Izuku from the beginning, he always had the thought of who can someone love a person who was crippled like him. How can Izuku love someone who can't give him a child. When he was with Shoto, he was perfectly fine. He had everything he wanted the perfect grades, a womb, he could walk, but Shoto still betrayed him. The two were together for 6 years and he is scared when it comes to Izuku.

He and Izuku had just got into this relationship and he is already scared, funny right? It was as if a weight was on his shoulder. Izuku was the one he was willing to walk for, the person he didn't want to walk out of his life, when he was the person cheering him on. It was always Izuku, looking back he should have waited for Izuku to come back maybe it would have been different. This life thought him to wait especially for his first love.

"Katsuki baby, you're so deep in your thought, do you mind sharing with me?" Izuku asked

Katsuki smiled.

"I was just admiring the flowers." Katsuki answered

Izuku nod, knowing it was more than that, but decided to drop it for the both of them.

"Izuku, I'm scared." Katsuki admitted making Izuku look at him.

"Scared of what?" Izuku asked wrapping his arms around Katsuki waist.

"I don't even know my mind is filled with stupid thoughts, I just want to clarify that I didn't use you as a rebound, I truly love you." Katsuki said as he placed his head on Izuku's chest.

"I know that, I know that because I look at the way you look at me and how you look at Shoto, but why are you telling me this though?" Izuku asked waiting the clarify why Katsuki was acting this way.

"I guess it because I saw the purple hyacinth flower and thought about its meaning which is forgiveness and I thought about Shoto and Kirishima and then I remembered what Rei said about how fast I moved on." Katsuki answered

"Fuck them babe, at the end of the day it's about us. It's our relationship and how we loved each other. We didn't immediately fell in love with each other. It took time even though I was in love with all along and if there was someone to blame, it would have been me. I love you more than anything Kat." Izuku said

"I love you too alot Izuku." Katsuki replied as he tip toed to kiss Izuku's lips.

Izuku held the back of Katsuki's head to deepened the kiss. The two pulled away from each other a string of salvia connecting the both of them.

"I will tell you how much I love you in bed tomorrow night." Izuku said as he kissed Katsuki's cheeks

Katsuki blushed at Izuku's remark.

"Let's go inside my parents must be waiting." Katsuki stated pulling Izuku with him