12

The blood clan is noble in terms of blood, and his identity allows him to be on an equal footing with the prince. Seeing the medal that marks his identity on this person, he is even more excited to **** the prey.

But now, this kind of pleasure was turned into complete ashes in the words of this human being.

Can't fight back.

"Forget it." Evan lost interest immediately, and waved his hand to indicate that he would not participate-

Almost at the same time, a figure suddenly descended from the second-floor window in front.

The wind-like aura unfolded as he landed, and several vampires released their hands in unison, with a look of patience and pain on their faces.

Only Isaac and Evan did not change their faces, and Yu Yuan, who was a human, was not affected.

The vampires present couldn't help looking at the people who came, and one of them said: "Prince Lister, you..."

Just for a human being, the prince actually chose to warn his fellow clan. But the difference in status also made them unable to resist at all.

The prince who came in a short step said concisely: "Go away."

He himself has red eyes, and at this time, his eyes were red with rage, almost comparable to the brilliance of the blood moon.

A few vampires wanted to argue about something, but the prince increased the pressure on the aura, and the pain of the ten thousand needles piercing in their minds made them split in pain, and it was extremely difficult to even move away.

The restraint on his body was lifted, but Yu Yuan was still stunned and did not get up. The prince walked straight over, picked him up, and slightly protected him by his side.

All attention was placed on Yu Yuan, and the aura of coercion slowed down for a moment. Several other vampires hurried back, taking advantage of this opportunity to run away quickly.

Yu Yuan, who was "rescued" by surprise, said, "When did you..."

What was found, the prince's face was very gloomy. At this time, the other two vampires who did not leave the scene suddenly changed their expressions. They can feel that the coercion from the same position is expanding rapidly.

"What's going on?"

The prince smelled the smell of blood, the sweet smell like rose dew coming from the person in front of him.

Yu Yuan followed the other's gaze and looked at his bleeding palm.

The downside of the lowered pain is that the client will forget that he was injured.

"Uh, what about this?" He didn't feel it himself, but after all, he was in the territory of the blood clan, and if he left it alone, it might lead to other troubles.

The prince, who had been open and active before, suddenly turned his eyes away at this time, as if he didn't dare to look directly at the wound, and he couldn't resist the temptation if he looked at it more.

"...I will heal you." The muffled voice was completely opposite to the previous tone. The prince raised one hand, and he was about to cast a spell.