70

In line with the principle that the information given by the NPCs in the game must be valid information, Yu Yuan followed the guidance of the so-called "Soul of Wells" and went to the library, and rummaged through the corresponding bookshelves for a long time. Since Wells says "if he sees it he'll recognize it," there must be a reason.

"The Encyclopedia of Witchcraft? Why do I think it's this book?" Yu Yuan said to himself, tiptoeing and pulling out a moderately thick book.

The books on the shelf have no corresponding rules. Except for this one that looks a little special, most of the other books are very ordinary books. But if Wells was referring to this one, didn't the former king also suspect his witch identity?

"You can't say it." Lin Ling gave the same answer again, "Come on."

Yu Yuan sat down in the corner and spread the book on his knees. In their kingdom, witchcraft, wizards, etc. are very secretive. If this book can appear here, eight or nine out of ten are included as a banned book, etc., and the bookshelf where it is located is also in the innermost part of the entire library.

"The Encyclopedia of Witchcraft" records all kinds of sorcerer spells. Yu Yuan looked in the catalogue and found nothing marked. Although this book has been in place for a long time, it seems that no one has read it. the way it was.

One thing though - Wells has seen it.

"Why did Wells read this kind of book, is there something wrong with him or is there a problem with me, or is it just curious?"

Lin Ling knew he was talking to himself, and only said, "You might as well look down first."

The author of this book is obviously not very competent, and this book is more like cramming all kinds of collected information into one brain. In addition to wizard spells, various things about monsters are also mentioned.

Soon, Yu Yuan noticed one of the messages.

"...monsters and humans can combine to give birth to a mixed blood product. This type of mixed blood is called a 'magic seed'..."

He suddenly remembered the previous speculation about Fernando.

Fernando, the eye in question, he thought before that there should be something related to monsters hidden under the other party's blindfold. Also, Fernando and Wells' shared mother, the expelled Queen Doris.

A guess gradually formed in Yu Yuan's heart.

"Their mother, wouldn't it be a monster..."

Almost at the same time as Yu Yuan whispered these words, the progress bar of the task [Fernando's Secret] rose to "10/100".

Lin Ling: "You can continue to guess."

Yu Yuan recalled the descriptions about monsters he had seen before. These creatures had different shapes, some were like flowers, plants and trees, and they still maintained the general shape before they became monsters, and some were like fairies and succubus. A species of genus, but in a way...similar to humans.

"Queen Doris was expelled, and she did not come from a big family. Fernando has been attacked as 'problem with blood', but he and Wells are the same mother. The only explanation I can think of is that his problem is Yes, um..." Yu Yuan calmly recalled the prompts that had appeared since entering the game, "The monster component in his body is higher than that of Wells?"