16

Yu Yuan opened his mouth, but his voice was hoarse. He tried to get up, but couldn't even curl his fingers, like a rag doll with cotton emptied out.

There was a faint sound of clothes rubbing, and the prince changed his movements.

He said casually, "How do you feel?"

At this moment, Yu Yuan, who seemed to be in a burning fire, felt an unbearable burning sensation from head to toe, penetrating from the soles of his feet to his forehead.

Knowingly asked questions. He could realize what the other party had done.

The tall, fuzzy figure stood up and stood beside the coffin, unable to see his face clearly.

The prince made another stroke on his hand, breaking four knuckles, and blood splattered down.

With this move, in the darkness, the dark blue eyes gradually dimmed.

bright red...liquid...

Yu Yuan, whose eyes were blurry, grabbed the prince's hand and clinged to it, but the prince raised his chin with his other hand and said with a half-smile, "Equal exchange."

He used some small medicines to help him without the knowledge of Lambert, softening people's will and improving his response to external stimuli, so he couldn't refuse the breath of blood. It can ensure the smooth progress of the transition period after being first embraced, and let the other party get used to the blood-sucking behavior in the fastest time.

I was worried about any side effects at first, but it seems to be working very well now.

Perfect as expected.

Putting down the small bait, the prince deliberately dripped blood on his face, and used the other hand to imprison the other's hands behind his back.

The sparse blood dripped on his forehead, slid down the slightly raised posture, and flowed into the clothes.

In a trance, Yu Yuan even suspected that the other party was brooding about the events that night at the banquet, because he had smeared blood on the prince's face at that time.

In front of him was an indistinct double image, Yu Yuan was silent for a while, then said: "...what to exchange?"

There is almost a burning fire in his mind now, and the amplified senses stimulate every inch of nerves, and even the rubbing of the clothes on his fingertips seems unbearable.

He could feel that as long as he came into contact with the prince's blood, everything would feel better.

The prince attached himself, and the two were at the same height, almost face to face.

People with limited vision can only see vague outlines, hear a chuckle, and the prince's startling words: "Kiss me."

Yu Yuan: ......?

He thought that the other party would say "take the initiative to let him bite" or "call him a certain title again", etc. When did the script of the "father-son relationship" between blood clans become so wrong?

Without time to take into account these details, it is still important to alleviate the immediate problem. Without any hesitation, Yu Yuan ruthlessly kissed the cheek of the person in front of him, like a bird pecked at a person, and quickly pulled away.