61

Before Yu Yuan could continue reading this quest, Fernando said one step ahead: "Aren't you going yet?"

Yu Yuan still thought about Daisy's question just now, and wanted to find out where Daisy who had just disappeared suddenly went, so he shook his head and said, "I still have something to do, so I have to stay here for a while."

But this look is another meaning in Fernando's eyes.

Appearing alone in front of Wells' grave in the middle of the night, with a bouquet of white flowers, he made himself disheveled. Although he knew that the other party came alone, Fernando was inevitably sullen, and no one could explain the reason.

The guard with torches followed behind, there was still a certain distance from where the two were. Fernando grabbed his wrist again, and his tone was not without warning, "You'd better go back with me now, don't act here. It's a disgusting scene, if you let me know there will be another time...", his narrow eyes narrowed slightly, "Edith, you know the consequences."

Yu Yuan: "..." What's the consequence? Could it be possible to send him down to accompany Old Wells?

Then, his face was touched unexpectedly, stroking the surface of his skin like he was touching porcelain.

Yu Yuan subconsciously knocked off the opponent's hand, and the back of Fernando's pale hand immediately appeared red. Instead of anger, he laughed, looking at the person in front of him who seemed a little angry, and instead said: "Now I'm still pretending."

now. Yu Yuan noticed the word.

"I'll go back with you." Tonight can only temporarily give up the plan to stay in the cemetery.

To be honest, if it wasn't for too much work, he might consider finding time to examine Old Welles' coffin, not sure what clues the remains could bring.

Fernando snorted coldly and turned around with a flick of his cloak. Yu Yuan followed behind him and asked Lin Ling again, "Lin Ling, I have something to confirm with you."

His tone was extremely solemn, "The queen really doesn't have any problematic relationship with Fernando?"

"Do you mean?"

Yu Yuan thought about his words, "Improper relationship between men and women."

No wonder he thought too much, it was really Fernando who broke into the room in front, and his attitude was ambiguous behind, which was really speechless.

"...Relax, we are serious game."

Yu Yuan actually had a guess in his heart. If there is any doubt about the death of the king, it is very likely that these two people are related, and even accomplices are not without suspicion. But there is a question, if the queen helped Fernando murder the king, why is the queen divided into the crown prince camp, and the final goal of customs clearance is to help the crown prince ascend to the throne?

This is where there is now doubt.

Fernando walked at the forefront, Yu Yuan was one step behind, and the guards followed behind to **** him. The silver armor reflected light, and his steps were very uniform. Yu Yuan deliberately observed the environment of the cemetery, but at this moment, a tombstone caught his attention.