60

After Fernando left, Yu Yuan immediately began to check the mission information. The quest interface in this role-playing copy is the same as in the normal game, just more minimalistic.

[Identity: Edith Matilda (Queen)]

[Final clearance mission: Overthrow the rule of the "violent monarch" pseudo-king and assist the real crown prince to take the position of king. ]

Different roles correspond to different tasks. The identity of the queen is not as expected, and the target to help is the crown prince.

"Is there no phased mission?" Yu Yuan asked.

"Yes, but it will not be refreshed directly. It will only be displayed if you trigger it at a specific plot point." Lin Ling explained to him, "The task that is automatically triggered is equivalent to a prompt. It may trigger tasks related to him, help him step by step next, or it may trigger the task by saying something. In short, the degree of freedom is indeed very high, and no two players will play exactly the same plot line."

A high degree of randomness can not only give people a more authentic sense of participation, but also better maintain a sense of novelty.

"We will do a novice guide in the future, but it's an internal beta version now, so I'll be your novice guide. As long as it's not a spoiler-related question, I can answer it if you ask me." Lin Ling remembered something, "Yes. Oh, I forgot to tell you that your first step is to open your own interface, you can get familiar with the background story and the identities of the characters, but more information still needs to be unlocked."

Yu Yuan clicked on the interface according to his words.

[Edith Matilda]

[Identity: Queen of the late King Wells Durrell]

[Hidden identity: ? ? ? ]

[Skill:? ? ? ]

[Talent: God-given appearance, distinguished status, proficient in pharmacology]

Hiding his identity is naturally the witch Lin Ling said when he tricked him into the game, and his skills must also be linked to witches. The talents that come with the three openings correspond to "you can use your appearance to charm others", "unconditionally order people whose status is lower than yourself", and literally mastering the knowledge of pharmacology.

"Look, I didn't lie to you, the queen's identity is indeed very strong, just a 'respectful status' is enough to make many NPCs listen to your orders." Lin Ling said: "Except for the queen, now the only one who comes with this buff at the start is the only one. bishop."

Yu Yuan really couldn't evaluate the talent of "God-sent Beauty", but being able to order NPCs is a great convenience, so he asked, "How can you be considered inferior to me? I can order everything except Fernando?"

If "one person is under ten thousand people" can really be achieved, then the clearance of the queen's role is too simple.

"No, there is a certain rationale for this judgment. The queen's background is not high, so you can't control NPCs who have the status of marquis and above, such as princes or finance ministers, except for kings, but you can definitely bring in any bodyguard. ." Lin Ling explained patiently, "And the order must be reasonable and not too outrageous."