122

The game of hide and seek is slowly shrinking.

Yu Yuan stared at the map for a long time, and was quite sure that this was not an illusion caused by his own dazzling eyes.

With that in mind, he walked out the door. Sure enough, the place outside the game area more than a dozen steps away has turned into complete darkness, like being thrown into an ink bottle, and the only remaining light island is the game area where they are located. . It's hard to say that such a change has advantages and disadvantages. If it can increase the chance of teammates meeting, they can exchange information faster, but the scope of Mrs. Anderson's hunting will also be reduced.

Even Yu Yuan didn't know now whether any of his teammates were in danger.

Before leaving here, the priest glanced back, Mr. M was still standing behind the bar, and he waved his hand gently as if to say goodbye to him, as if to say hello in advance for the next meeting, and then turned into a mist of mist. disappeared in place.

Night is the home ground of ghosts, and Mr. M doesn't seem to be subject to any restrictions during this time frame. At present, every time they play a ghost game, this ghost appears again and again.

M... is that really what Murder meant?

With doubts and the drawing paper he used to record the scene in the red rope, Yu Yuan walked in the other direction according to the map. Although he didn't know the information about Lily's location yet, he just had it. Another idea - Mrs. Anderson was superstitious about astrology before her life, and the caravan area where the astrologers are located is also within the scope of this game.

Is there a possibility that information about the lady can be found there?

Passing one dim alley after another, as he approached the caravan area, the bell rang again. He walked in the opposite direction according to the usual method before, but this time, no matter how far he walked or even reached the edge, the sound of the bell only became smaller and did not disappear.

At this moment, he saw two familiar people at the corner of the street ahead.

"Bai Cai, Chen Xing?" The priest hurried up to join his teammates.

Hei Changzhi and Chen Xing didn't seem to suffer much from the outside, and they were a little surprised to see Yu Yuan appearing. Hei Changzhi asked, "Are you here to enter the caravan area?"

Yu Yuan nodded, he had come here because he avoided the sound of the bell and went all the way.

"Have you seen the note in the tree hole, do you understand the problem of hanging the rope?"

"I left the first note," Hei Changzhi said, "Did you find anything else?"

Yu Yuan didn't expect it to be so coincidental, and hurriedly recounted his findings, and during his narration, the expressions of Chen Xing and Hei Changzhi became more and more solemn.

"It turns out that the rope is what attracts Madam, so if this is the case—" Chen Xing looked at the priest with a serious expression, "Yu Yuan, would you like to enter the caravan area? In fact, Madam came here to patrol frequently, and she was just in front of the caravan. Soon Lulu went in by herself."

In the process of exchanging information, Yu Yuan realized what happened before Hei Changzhi and Chen Xing. It turned out that Hei Changzhi and Lulu met shortly after the game started. Considering that Hei Changzhi was predicted to be in danger by the astrological results tonight, the two acted for a while, but it didn't take long for something strange to happen. .