102

The plot in the next day or two is not normal if you say it is normal, but if it is not normal... Yu Yuan feels that the little prince's brain is not normal.

This 20-year-old NPC, who is at the most vigorous age and has normal intelligence, seems to have degenerated into a child of only seven or eight years old after returning to the queen, and sleeps with the queen every night. If you don't leave, it's useless for the queen to fight or scold. As long as the crown prince finds a chance, the shackles on the hands of the two will be fastened, and this distance will be left tonight.

But what Durand did after he lay down became something that a 20-year-old young man would do. Yu Yuan used to fight every time he went offline. After all, what would happen after he left his body here is really true. It's not under his control, but that doesn't mean he's willing to be a humanoid pillow. Because he couldn't bear the situation that might happen every time he went offline, he could only react to Lin Ling.

"Can you give me an offline protection measure? My queen's body has been used by others every day. Who is the player??"

He now feels that the game can be renamed. Don't call it "Haze of the Kingdom" single-player RPG, just call it "Humanoid Pillow Experience and User Guide". Durand is the real player, and he is just rushing to give pillows.

"Don't be impatient, we are also developing this, but after all, we can't let the NPCs notice that something is wrong, right?" Lin Ling suggested: "Or you should start from the root cause and solve the little prince, it will be easier."

After Yu Yuan went offline, he pondered for a long time, but couldn't kill the little prince, how to solve it?

But when he went online again the next day, when he got up from the bed, he saw that his legs had been rubbed with bald skin. The anger that suddenly came up gave him an immediate solution. Before going offline that night, Durand was unprepared. , definitely kicked it very, very hard, and sincerely wanted to make this family cut off its descendants from now on, and then go offline.

However, the next day is online again...

Who can tell him why his legs are still red this time!

The unlovable player Yu Mou, every time he went offline, squatted in the corner drinking nutritional supplements, and looked like he was drinking alcohol to drown his sorrows, and complained to Lin Ling while drinking.

"Polite question, Durand Durrell, the **** NPC, is his **** chirp made of **** iron?"

Lin Ling: "Huh? What are you talking about?"

"I don't want it either. Why do I feel like I'm about to kick him three times at least three times, but he still looks like he's doing nothing all day long. I'm not going to do it for me," Yu Yuan wiped a hand and said nothing. tears of existence.

"If you think about it, this may be a male college student who has just come of age. It is more 'vigorous' that can be understood a little bit. You can try to influence the little prince with a successful education."

Probation shit, he thinks that now he just wants to physically overrun Durand.

After going online, I try to collect all kinds of information during the day. When I go offline at night, I have to worry that my baby's modeling body will be stolen by others, or used in a fair and open manner. As the saying goes, a person's bottom line is often worn away bit by bit. Since Yu Yuan first woke up, whenever he felt a problem with his body, he immediately denounced Durand as nothing, and Durand stood and was scolded. After taking over the body for the second time, even if I see any conspicuous unknown liquid on my hair, I can wash it off as calmly as possible.