30

Yu Yuan read word by word, for fear of missing any detail.

What left him speechless, apart from the mission itself, was... the settings imposed on him in the mission.

He lightly swiped the words "return to the original life" with his fingers, and his fingertips were stained with a little blue light.

There could be no more obvious hints about quest rewards.

From beginning to end, this mission has guided him. Whether he will come to the castle at night at first, or make various choices in the future, this task chain will always guide him on the established path.

And the final result will only be towards the task at hand.

Please kill an NPC...

Mission Seven Miles, and even the capital of Silver Dagger is ready.

Yu Yuan ignored these lines as much as possible and silently closed the task interface.

Although he had long thought that this series of quests was related to the bugs he encountered, he might be able to go offline after completing the quests. But he doesn't plan to follow the orders of the mission for the time being.

He has his own ideas.

Now I can't contact A80, and I can't interact with the friend interface - but one thing, Yuegu's shop is in the jungle city, he can go to Yuegu. Taking a step back, there are also many players active in the city, and he can get help as long as he finds one person.

It's just a game after all.

He has many options.

As long as he has access to other players, he doesn't need to continue to care about this strange, almost like some kind of joke mission.

With a plan for the next step, Yu Yuan quickly left other problems behind.

In the next time, Winnie knocked on the door, but he shied away on the excuse that he was not feeling well and didn't want to go downstairs.

The second time the door was knocked, Lambert and Winnie came together. Yu Yuan simply said that he wanted to sleep until the middle of the night, and then talk about other things when he woke up.

Lambert expressed concern about his recent poor day and night sleep routine, but ended up just putting food on a plate and serving it up on the table in the room.

Putting down the plate, Lambert did not leave.

He changed back to the previous three-piece vest, as if he was still the faithful "housekeeper" he played. The cuffs were tightly worn on the white shirt, and the cufflinks glowed with a cold silver light.

"Yu Yuan."

Only then did the called person look up at him, "What's the matter?"

He always felt uncomfortable facing Lambert now, as if the NPCs were on opposite sides when the final mission appeared.

Although he did not intend to pay attention to this task for the time being, on the other hand, Lambert's gaze, with a glance, seemed to be able to see through something.