98

There are three people on one bed, and the king on the other side seems to have not discovered the existence of this "uninvited guest".

Yu Yuan lowered his voice and said to Louis, "Can you go?!"

Louis still smiled, "Honey, I hope your illness gets better soon."

Yu Yuan said in his heart that you are not a humanoid medicinal material, and it is possible that lying here can help cure the cold, but then, he will understand what a real "octopus person" is.

"If you want, maybe you can open your mouth and let my 'black mist' go in a little bit. The mucus secreted on it will have a healing effect in your body..."

Yu Yuan: "???"

Also mucus is not mucus, the black mist is really just a disguise of your octopus shape!

I'm sick and I get the slime on your tentacles!

Everything was silent, and seeing the resistance on the queen's face, she had to say again: "Then change the way."

Before the queen could react to what she was going to do, Louis put a hand around the back of his neck. In the darkness, the movements were so silent, as if a snake had sneaked between the queen and the king.

Then, Yu Yuan felt a chill on the back of his neck, as if something sticky and slippery was covering his skin. Judging from his previous contact experience, it was impossible for the black mist to change like this... .

Again, this is an octopus.

The icy cold touch is close to the surface of the skin, but soon, the queen seems to really feel that her body temperature is gradually returning to normal. This change is so fast that it is very obvious, just like taking the special medicine sold in the mall.

Can transform at will, pause time in a wide range, and now it even has its own healing function... Whoever sees it can't help but sighs that this octopus has a wide range of abilities, and it is a must-have for various scenarios such as home travel, killing people, and so on.

"Is it better?"

Yu Yuan nodded, wanting to turn around to take a look at what Louis's hand looks like now, but he was startled when he saw it, so he first met a bright eye on the other side.

- Fernando woke up.

Yu Yuan: "..."

The king looked like a poisonous mushroom emitting a faint resentment at this time. Seeing that the queen who had just finished the wedding today can be regarded as noticing him now, he asked: "Have you made an appointment with Louis?"

Ask a ghost, how did you infer this kind of information from the conversation!

Yu Yuan was sure that his hearing was fine, and as soon as Fernando finished speaking, there was a chuckle from Louis.

The queen immediately hit Louis' backhand with an adult-like hand, and Louis, who was caught off guard, immediately retracted his hand.

"You're still laughing? I'm a big bed, and you can come casually?!"

This bed is indeed big enough. After all, living in the palace, it is not a problem to lie five or eight on one bed.