100

The inside and outside separated by the railing seem to divide two worlds.

"What do you mean... this is what you did too?" Yu Yuan lowered his head and pointed to a chain on his feet. The golden chain stretched all the way. Looking down, the other end was actually at the gate of the railing. beside.

Durand is standing there right now.

He didn't answer the question directly, just put his hand on the door, the cold railing seemed to be the same temperature as his body. Then, under the watchful eye of the queen, he took out a key and opened the lock.

This is almost equivalent to a kind of acquiescence, everything within the line of sight is his handwriting.

"Durand, why?" The queen's eyes were dark and unclear, and he could see that the place he was in was still the palace. If there were no iron railings, his reunion with the little prince should be the scene he was most looking forward to.

Now it's only the time when the little prince has just returned. Even if the other party has defeated Fernando, everything is still very wrong. As a queen, he can't have anything to feel sorry for the little prince.

The queen couldn't help but take a step back, but she sat on the sofa seat without noticing.

Seeing that the little prince still didn't respond, just walking step by step, the queen asked loudly again: "Durand, why did I feel sorry for you, and now you want to treat me like this?"

The distance between the two was finally only one meter away, standing and sitting one by one, but it was difficult to tell who was the one with the upper hand.

From the moment I woke up, I was barefoot, and it was a little cold on the wooden floor. The queen simply moved again and wanted to put her feet back on the sofa, but at this moment, it was almost impossible to catch the action. When he came back to his senses...

His right foot was caught.

It all happened too fast.

The crown prince slowly knelt down on one knee, holding the foot with his white gloved hand. This time, it was completely **** up, not wrapped in silk stockings. Fine oil paint. He knelt down in such a low stance, with a respectful expression, like a knight returning from afar, who had gone through thousands of mountains and rivers, had gone through hardships and obstacles, and finally returned to his loyal master.

"Durand you..."

The queen swallowed her unfinished words, not for anything else, but precisely because—the crown prince kissed his instep.

At this moment, all the previous memories flooded back like sea water.

The blindfolded kidnapper who took his nightmares away, Fernando's joking hints, evidence that never matched... He looked at Durand's white gloves, which seemed to have never been taken off since the game started. The dark under the lights is generally ignored like this in the past.

He may have suspected at some point that something was wrong, but the total trust made him finally choose to put aside that small seed-sized doubt, believing that Durand could not hide such a side and still greet him with a smile the next time we meet. It's like a person who has carefully raised a kitten, maybe someone else will tell him that the cat has one problem or another, but its owner will selectively ignore it, or, in other words, from the very beginning, he sees the cat in his eyes It is perfection without any flaws.