144

Being caught in the claws by a dragon, but he had to move and was afraid to get off the assembly line easily. Yu Yuan was still shocked when he heard the dragon make a loud roar towards the sky, and the sound could be said to be resounding through the sky.

Sounds like... a little bit happy?

Yu Yuan hoped that he had misunderstood - after all, he was not happy at all.

This black dragon is simply sick.

The players who stayed in place watched a person being kidnapped by the black dragon. Some people were shocked and chose to contact customer service as soon as possible, but some people noticed that the kidnapped player's ID seemed a little familiar.

"Yu Yuan... Why does this seem to be the tester of Abyss Technology? Father Cat Mao?"

"Damn it, that was Father Cat Mao? I bought a full set of black cat accessories!"

"Really or not? Isn't it the same name?"

"It seems that the kidnapped one is also a mage, should it be the same person?"

"Is this a normal process or is there a problem with the game? Will the priest be in danger?"

"Think about it, maybe it's Long who thinks he needs an object this year..."

Nearby players were talking about it, and it didn't take long for a lot of posts to discuss this matter in the game community. The popularity of each building was very high, and new ones kept popping up. It can be seen that the follow-up heat brought by the image of Father Mao Mao during the last live broadcast has indeed picked up again.

[Has anyone watched this year's Dragon Clan Festival? Father Cat Cat was kidnapped by the **** dragon]

[Group a group to Long Island to rescue the cat and cat priest 1 = unlimited, lick the cat and cat along the way, come quickly]

[I just asked, the customer service response of Abyss Technology about Longdao is normal]

[The last time I drew a picture of the emperor cat, I will reopen a building this time, specializing in drawing chinchillas]

[Looking for a live video, I want to see how the cat was taken away by the dragon's big claws]

[Father Cat Cat woo woo woo wife is gone]

But no matter how the forum was discussed, Yu Yuan was still flying in the air. Long Island is far from the coast where human beings live. It is said that the island is actually connected by a large piece of land, but the locals are used to calling it that.

After finally seeing the black dragon about to land, he almost didn't spit it out. Although he wasn't airsick, he felt like he was about to faint.

"What the **** is going on? Is this a bug?"

Lin Ling adjusted his glasses, "It seems to be normal at the moment, maybe it's because the dragon really needs something to get you here."

"Damn, it's impossible to be hungry and want to eat people differently?" Yu Yuan remembered the cattle and sheep he saw as a sacrificial ceremony at that time, and felt that in these three-story-high dragon eyes, he was about the size of a human and cattle and sheep. .