136

Five minutes ago, the black cat was a little black cat whose fur was smooth and smooth, and could be directly integrated with the high-grade carpet. Five minutes later, the black cat was stained with the sticky liquid left by the tentacles sliding over it, not to mention how bad it was.

The angry black cat now just wants to chop up Louie's tentacles and pour it into takoyaki, sprinkle with double bonito flakes and nori powder.

[21 cute pet channel, unheard of]

[I wear yellow glasses, it's my problem]

[Thank you, I have completely forgotten about the Pope now]

Louis, who finally collected enough "interest", finally appeared slowly from the water. This time, he didn't use the appearance of the Pope. It was the black mist with the twisting tentacles. It looked like some kind of art painting. into reality.

One by one tentacles were ripped off from the little black cat, and he was rather reluctant before he left. One of the tentacles looked familiar and had a "heart" posture.

The black cat really can't understand whether this thing is controlled by Louis, but it doesn't prevent it from biting and leaving tooth marks.

【Tentacles: I love you】

【I have ordered octopus balls】

"Does it feel good?" The human-shaped black mist seemed to squat down, with a smile that could not be hidden in his tone. The black cat originally thought he was talking about the "massage" just now, and was about to scratch the tentacles of the octopus, when he heard him say: "How does it feel to live with your Pope in this capacity? "

"Meow meow meow."

You'd better stop talking nonsense and send me away sooner.

The study is very close to here. It can be said that the Pope is only separated from them by a wall. If they are found, there will be trouble.

But Louie seems to just love trouble and make trouble.

"Edith, Father, should I just call Clay?" Louis said, and suddenly used the appearance of the previous Crown Prince Durand, so frightened that the black cat almost lost his heart, and saw that the other party became the Pope again." I reminded you - you look at these 'gentle and gentle' people and what's inside."

In a sense, Louis is also a prophecy, and is simply the number one supporter of "anti-white and black".

"Meow meow meow."

You are not much better, especially you.

Crazy.

Louis here uses the pope's fake face and his own tentacles to go crazy, and the real Pope in the study over there is ignorant of everything that is going on. Not only does the cat feel a little subtle, but the audience also thinks the same way.

[Grass, suddenly I feel that Louis has some NTR hobby? ? ? 】

[Yes, the Pope is next door]

【Husband is currently committing a crime】

[It's not that it's not, it's pure madness]