🥀Chapter Forty Seven🥀

Vanessa

I didn't see him back at work yesterday. After what happened in the office my mind was in a different state. I didn't know if he had any feelings for me or was it just pure lust. I knew he was pissed at how I challenged but I had to make my point. If he regretted making out with me then he shouldn't have done it in the first place. If he thinks it's so wrong then he should keep his hands off.

Right now I was currently on my lunch break. I haven't spotted him all morning and to be honest I'm not sure if I wanted to see him back. My mind was clouded with too many thoughts. I was in the lounge room along with Olivia who was typing away on her phone. I laid back on the couch and stared up at the Mandala patterned ceiling. It was painted white but yout could see the outline of the beautiful designs.

I didn't know how long I laid there deep in thought but when I got up Olivia was gone and was replaced by Mordechai. He sat there with his legs crossed and a hand on his chin. I laid back down and placed my hands on my chest. He was the last person I wanted to see.

"Are you going to ignore me as if am not here Vanessa?".

I rolled my eyes before turning on my side and looking at him. I watched as his eyes went from mine down further to my legs. I didn't get to do the laundry so the only skirt I found to wear to work was a black one with a small slit at the side. The color wasn't the problem, the length was.

"What do you want Mordechai? Can't you see am on my break?", I replied in a sarcastic way before sitting up and staring at him. He shook his head before running a hand through his hair.

"Am still your boss Vanessa, I don't like how you've been speaking to me", he replied as I looked at him unbelievably.

"Well for once I don't care. You think just because you're so 'high classed' that eveyone below you should suck up to you. Well not me. I'm a human being and I have feelings and I talk for my rights. If you have a problem with that, I can't help you", I replied before crossing my arms and relaxing on the couch.

He seemed to be having a discussion with himself as his eyes tossed left and right. Before I could say anything else he had moved from his position and was now straddling me. His body was completely on mine and he trapped me with his arms. He leaned in but I turned my head away.

"Can you please get off?", I stated before looking back at him. I wasn't going to fall for this again. It always leads to regret on his end. I watched as his lips twisted in a smirk. I didn't find the situation funny. He came closer and went for my neck. My toes curled slightly when I felt his lips near my sweet spot.

I wanted to push him away but it felt like my spirit left my body. It was like I was a slave to his touch. His lips went to mine and I knew I was gone. It was rough, demanding and lustful. He pulled away and the only sounds that were evident was our shallow breathing.

"Why do you keep doing this Vanessa?", he asked as I stared at him puzzled.

"What do I keep doing Mordechai?", I asked back as I tried to ignore how deeply pressed his body was onto mine.

"Challenging me, it's driving me fucking crazy. You don't know how you drive me crazy Vanessa", he replied before diving in for my lips. He took my hands and pulled me up so I was now on top. My skirt was all pulled up and only my small under tights were present. His eyes were dangerously lustful.

"You drive me crazy".

I didn't know what to say. My mouth was glued shut as we gazed into each others eyes. What does that even mean? Did he have feelings for me or was it just lust and sexual desires? Will it even be possible to date if he had feelings for me as well?

"I have some business to take care of in Paris so I won't be here next week. Unfortunately you won't be accompanying me, it will be me and my father".

I didn't have any problem with that. For a second my mind went free but then I remembered how we were positioned. He started to lean in again and so did I. His hands gripped my waist as he pulled my body impossibly closer onto his. I didn't know where this was going to lead. I didn't know what the future holds. But for the present which is now, am gonna enjoy every bit of the man who I unbelievably had feelings for.

>>>

It was after six when I got home and Devin was here. He was sitting in the kitchen eating while scrolling on his phone. When he noticed me a huge smile came to his face.

"Hey sugar, you're home early", he said as I smiled and sat on one of the chairs.

"How was your trip?"

"It was great. How about you and work? Mordechai still getting on your nerves?", he asked as my mind went back to what happened in the office and the lounge room.

"Works' coming on fine", I replied but I knew he wanted a different answer. He knew there was something else but he didn't ask anything more.

"I'm going to take a shower", I say as I got up and went upstairs to my room. I closed the door and went to the bathroom. I stripped off all my clothes and went in the shower. The water felt so good on my body. The way it glides all over - just like his hands.

We spent over half an hour just making out in the lounge room. We could've been caught but luckily faith was on our side. It broke apart when his phone rang and he had to rush somewhere. What was in store for us? I didn't know. I was still clueless to if he liked me or not.

I turned the water off before exiting the shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist and made my way to my room. I got into some comfy shorts and a polo shirt before taking up my phone and jumping on the bed. I had two unred messages. One was from Mordechai and the other...Franco.

My mind drifted back to what happened that night when he took me on the date. I regretted going with him in the first place. I was never going to give him what he wanted and that was my body. I deleted his text without even reading it and went straight for Mordechai's.

'What are you doing to me Vanessa? Did you cast a spell on me?'

I laughed at his texts. Did he think I was some witch doctor? I didn't do anything to him, I didn't even made the first move. He was the one who lost it and attacked my body. I won't lie that it wasn't pleasurable, but it was also dangerous.

'No I did not and I don't know what you mean...speaking of which, do you have feelings for me or is it just my body that amazes you?'.

I sent the text before placing the phone on my chest. I was eager to hear his reply. His answer would change everything...I guess. Would I still want him if he only wanted my body? I don't know anymore. I wasn't an object used for sexual pleasure, maybe back then I was but not now. If he didn't feel the same way there was no other choice than to stop whatever we had.

My phone vibrated and I unlocked it and red the message.

'I want YOU'

~~~~