🥀Author's Insight🥀

⚘Welcome everyone, so for this chapter I'll be telling you a little about myself. This is an insight into my life.

~~~~~

First, my name is 'Kayla' or 'Nicki' and I'm a 19 year old author. Yeah am pretty young but writing is literally my life. I see younger authors than me writing some of the best books imaginable!. I'm a part of the Lgbtq community and there's nothing that I admire more than seeing those couples being free and living their best lives.

I discovered wattpad when I was around 12 at the time. The first book I red was a gangleader book and I was so madly in love with that book. After that I red more and more books in all different genres. I use to write some books but nothing serious with terrible grammar😆.

The first book I started writing was 'His Substitute Lover' and that book was a masterpiece for me. It suprised me that persons actually liked it and I wrote more and more until I was completed. Daryl and Stella had good chemistry and I enjoyed every bit of it.

I make all my covers. I am very multi talented. I can make a house from a cardboard or an organizer from a shoes box. I can paint, color and draw anything that's possible. I'm a PERFECTIONIST. If something doesn't seem right to me then I have to redo it. I'm into graphic designing and making things that are unique.

I don't write down any plots or sequences for my books, the ideas come to me naturally. I can't write when I feel very comfortable. I have to be under some stress to actually go on a writing spree. I'm motivated to write by my readers so I love to update for them. I try my best to write my books as original as possible.

My dream is to be a wattpad star or even have one of my books published. I don't care much for being a paid author because I want EVERYONE to have access to all my books. I love the comments, the votes and the constant support. I've red books that aren't on wattpad which are paperback, they include:

~Brenda Barret Books
•The empty hammock🥰
•Full Circle
•The pull of freedom
•New beginnings

~Harlequinn Blaze Books 🔥
•One winter's night
•I'll be yours for Christmas

~Other Books
•Disappearing acts
•Sugarcane 😍 🔥
•The hanged man's song
•Sleeping Beauty- a serial killer remix
•Hardy boys & a few Nancy Drew

I love to read! Reading brings me places I never imagined I would go. Reading let me visualize the characters and act out what's happening in the book. Reading is my life. I also love GAY books. Most of them are written so well.

So this is me, this is an insight into my life. I would consider myself an introvert because I barely go out. I could be in my house for a month and no one knows am home because I keep to myself. People aren't real and I don't keep many friends 💯. I'm anti social. I stay in bed vibing to my Juice WRLD or Dax or my other favorite singers.

It's ok to be you. Because once your you no one else can be like you. The only thing I wish for is for peace in this world. It sicks me when I scroll on FB and see a gay or trans couple and people are commenting saying 'give your life to the lord' or 'disguting' or 'you're going to hell!'. I hate it. I belive people should live their life how they feel- if you like the same gender then so be it, if you like all genders then so be. But we always get judged.

Anyways, you only live once so live your best life. Take up a pen and write down ideas and start a book, you may never know where it would lead you 😉.

Thanks for reading!.

~~~~