24

JIMIN POV

Jungkook is downstairs getting ready, doing whatever he's doing so I have the bedroom to myself.

As well as all the dresses in the closet, I have drawers full of new underwear.

I select a black bustier corset creation with a price tag of five hundred forty dollars.

It has silver trim like filigree and the briefest of panties to match.

Thigh-high stockings, too, in a natural color, so fine, pure silk.

Wow, they feel slinky and kind of hot yeah.

I am reaching for the dress when Jungkook enters unannounced.

Whoa, you could knock!

He stands immobilized, staring at me, brown doe eyes glimmering, hungrily.

I blush crimson everywhere, it feels.

He is wearing a white shirt and black suit pants, the neck of his shirt is open.

I can see the lipstick line still in place and he's still staring.

"Can I help you Mr Jeon?"

"I assume there is some purpose to your visit other than to gawk mindlessly at me."

"I am rather enjoying my mindless gawk thank you mr park." he murmurs darkly, stepping further into the room and drinking me in.

"Remind me to send a personal note of thanks to Caroline."

I frown. Who the hell is she?

"The personal shopper at Neiman's." he says, spookily answering my unspoken question.

"Oh."

"I'm quite distracted."

"I can see that."

"What do you want, my love?" I give him my no-nonsense stare.

He retaliates with his crooked smile and pulls the silver ball egg-things from his pocket, stopping me in my tracks.

Holy shit!

He wants to spank me?

Now?

Why?

"It's not what you think." he says quickly.

"Enlighten me." I whisper.

"I thought you could wear these tonight."

And the implications of that sentence hang between us as the idea sinks in.

"To this event?" I'm shocked.

He nods slowly, his eyes darkening.

Oh my.

"Will you spank me later?"

"No."

For a moment I feel a tiny fleeting stab of disappointment.

He chuckles. "You want me to?"

I swallow.

I just don't know.

"Well,rest assured I am not going to touch you like that, not even if you beg me."

Oh! This is news.

"Do you want to play this game?" he continues, holding up the balls.

"You can always take them out if it's too much." I gaze at him.

He looks so wickedly tempting - unkempt, recently fucked hair, dark eyes dancing with erotic thoughts, that beautiful sculptured mouth, lips raised in a sexy, amused smile.