59

JIMIN POV

We are in the back of the Audi.

Taylor is driving with the intention of dropping me off at work then Jungkook.

Sawyer is riding shotgun.

"Didn't you say your roommate's brother was arriving today?" He asks, almost casually, his voice and expression giving nothing away.

"Oh, Jih." I gasp. "I forgot."

"Oh my love thank you for reminding me, I'll have to go back to the apartment."

His face falls. "What time?"

"I'm not sure what time he's arriving."

"I don't want you going any where on your own." he says sharply.

"I know." I mutter and resist rolling my eyes at Mr. Over-Reaction.

"Will Sawyer be spying - um... patrolling today?" I glance slyly in Sawyer's direction to see the backs of his ears turn red.

"Yes," Jungkook snaps, his eyes glacial.

"If I was driving the Saab it would be easier." I mutter petulantly.

"Sawyer will have a car and he can drive you to your apartment, depending on what time."

"I think jih will probably contact me during the day, I'll let you know what the plans are then."

He gazes at me, saying nothing.

Oh, what is he thinking?

"Okay." he acquiesces.

"Nowhere on your own."

"Do you understand?" He waves a long finger at me.

"Yes my love." I mutter.

There's a trace of a smile on his face. "And maybe you should just use your Blackberry I'll e-mail you on it."

"That should prevent my IT guy having a thoroughly interesting morning, okay?" His voice is sardonic.

"Yes, Jungkook." I can't resist.

I roll my eyes at him and he smirks at me.

"Why Mr park, I do believe you're making my palm twitch."

"Ah, Mr jeon, your perpetually twitching palm."

"What are we going to do with that?"

He laughs and then is distracted by his Blackberry, which must be on vibrate because it doesn't ring.

He frowns when he sees the caller ID.

"What is it?" he snaps into the phone, then listens intently.

I use the opportunity to study his lovely features, his nose, his hair hanging over his forehead.

I am distracted from my surreptitious ogling by his expression, which turns from incredulity to amusement.

I pay attention.

"You're kidding, For a scene... When did he tell you this?" He chuckles, almost reluctantly.

"No, don't worry."

"You don't have to apologize."

"I'm glad there's a logical explanation."

"It did seem a ridiculously low amount of money I have no doubt you've some thing evil and creative planned for your revenge."

"Poor Isaac." He smiles.

"Good-bye." He snaps the phone shut and glances at me.

His eyes are suddenly wary but oddly, he looks relieved, too.