77

JIMIN POV

Jungkook is standing in the door way staring at me, his face unreadable.

How long has he been there?

I feel like I've been caught with my hand in the cookie jar.

"Hi." I smile nervously at him and I know my eyes are wide and that I'm deathly pale.

"What are you doing?" he says softly but there's an undercurrent in his tone.

Oh shit. Is he mad? I flush.

"Er... I was bored and curious." I mutter, embarrassed to be found out. He said he'd be two hours.

"That's a very dangerous combination." He runs his long index finger across his lower lip in quiet contemplation, not taking his eyes off me.

I swallow and my mouth is dry.

Slowly, he enters the room and closes the door quietly behind him, his eyes liquid fire.

Oh my.

He leans casually over the chest of drawers but I think his stance is deceptive.

"So what exactly are you curious about, Mr park ? Perhaps I could enlighten you."

"The door was open... I - " I gaze at Jungkook as I hold my breath and blink, uncertain as ever of his reaction or what I should say.

His eyes are dark.

I think he's amused but it's difficult to tell.

He places his elbows on the museum chest and rests his chin on his hands.

"I was in here earlier today wondering what to do with it all,I must have forgotten to lock it."

He scowls momentarily as if leaving the door unlocked is a terrible lapse in judgment.

I frown it's not like him to be forgetful.

"Oh?"

"But now here you are, curious as ever." His voice is soft, puzzled.

"You're not mad?" I whisper, using my remaining breath.

He cocks his head to one side, and his lips twitch in amusement.

"Why would I be mad?"

"I feel like I'm trespassing and you're always mad at me." My voice is quiet, though I'm relieved.

Jungkook's brow creases once more.

"Yes you're trespassing but I'm not mad, I hope that one day you'll live with me here and all this." he gestures vaguely round the room with one hand.

"will be yours, too."

My playroom... eh?

I gape at him that's a lot to take in.

"That's why I was in here today Trying to decide what to do." He taps his lips with his index finger.

"Am I angry with you all the time? I wasn't this morning."

Oh, that's true.

I smile at the memory of he when we woke, and it distracts me from the thought of what will become of the playroom.

He was such fun Fifty this morning.

"You were playful."

"I like playful Jungkook."

"Do you now?" He arches an eyebrow and his beautiful mouth curves up in a smile, a shy smile.

Wow!

"What's this?" I hold up the silver bullet thing.