29 (M)

JIMIN POV

"Who was that?" I ask.

He gazes down at me. "Someone you can meet later right now, I want to show you something."

"We have about thirty minutes until the First Dance Auction finishes then we have to be back on the dance floor so that I can enjoy that dance I've paid for."

"A very expensive dance." I mutter disapprovingly.

"I'm sure it'll be worth every single cent." He smiles down at me wickedly.

Oh, he has a glorious bunny smile and the ache is back, blossoming in my body.

We're out on the lawn, i thought we would be heading to the boat house but disappoint-ingly we seem to be heading for the dance floor where the big band is now setting up.

There are at least twenty musicians and a few guests are milling about, furtively smoking - but since most of the action is back in the marquee, we don't attract too much attention.

Jungkook leads me to the rear of the house and opens a French window leading into a large comfortable sitting room that I've not seen before.

He walks through the deserted hall toward the sweeping stairs with its elegant, polished wooden balustrade.

Taking my hand from the crook of his arm, he leads me up to the second floor and up another flight of stairs to the third.

Opening a white door, he ushers me into one of the bedrooms.

"This was my room." he says quietly, standing by the door and locking it behind him.

It's large, stark and sparsely furnished.

The walls are white as is the furniture, a spacious double bed, a desk and chair, shelves crammed with books and lined with various trophies for kickboxing by the look of them.

The walls are hung with movie posters, The Matrix, Fight Club, Iron man and two framed posters featuring kick boxers.

One is named Guiseppe DeNatale I've never heard of him.

But what catches my eye is the white pin board above the desk, studded with a myriad of photographs, Mariners pennants, and ticket stubs.

It's a slice of young Jungkook.

My eyes come back to the magnificent, beautiful man now standing in the center of the room.

He looks at me darkly, brooding and sexy.

"I've never brought a guy or girl in here." he murmurs.

"Never?" I whisper.

He shakes his head.

I swallow convulsively and the ache that has been bothering me for the last couple of hours is roaring now, raw and wanting.

Seeing him standing there on the royal blue carpet in that mask...

it's beyond erotic. I want him.

Now. Anyway I can get him.

I have to resist launching myself at him and ripping his clothes off.

He waltzes over to me slowly.

"We don't have long, baby and the way I'm feeling right this moment, we won't need long."

"Turn round."

"Let me get you out of that dress."

I turn and stare at the door, grateful that he's locked it.