Repayment - Chapter 47

(So this is a warning beforehand since i think i forgot to do so the last time and this chapter is all about doing the dirty so disregard this chapter if you don't want to read about that.)

She had a devilish smirk on her that carried on as she pinned me to the wall. I was hyper aware of her touching as they were now more prudent in my nether region, having already lifted the skirt I just bought. Everything felt like a pleasantly performed somersault.

Firstly, i was trying to get us to the bed but we couldn't even make it halfway. We tumbled over the stairs but that hadn't stopped Faye from sucking and biting on my bottom lip. In an attempt to get us back up that only led her to push on me not demandingly so but in a sense telling me to stay. I leaned back the best I could to finally catch my fleeting breath and she took that as a chance to latch onto my neck.

I gave her full access, moaning her name in the process. She already sat situated between my legs and saw no problem pinning her thigh against my sex. I couldn't comprehend the need I felt maybe because it'd been awhile since she had her hands below the surface.

In a matter of seconds my work shirt had been unbuttoned and discarded alongside my bra leaving nothing to cover myself. It's not like she hasn't seen everything already but I still get these shy butterflies in my stomach everytime she just looks at me with those lust filled eyes.

She fastened onto my right breasts' nipple biting it while her hand played with my left. I tried moving against her thigh to at least relieve a bit of the throbbing sensation but that only resulted in her seizing every bit of action that was bringing me closer, "Needy are we?"

"Please Faye can you please?"

"Aww look at you. Your face is the prettiest shade of red," She pointedly ignored my request in lieu of leaning back up to kiss my cheek, "And I thought I was pent up? Honey, do you need a release that bad?"

"Yes!," Her chuckle was low and sultry but I couldn't care less as her hand traveled down the middle of my chest to my already hiked up skirt.

"Lift up a bit baby," I gripped onto the wooden platform hoisting myself up for her to situate herself closer to the point I didn't need to golf myself up anymore.

I now reached for the handrail gripping on for dear life since she took her sweet time sliding my skirt further up to hook a finger on the waistband of my panties. It was hard keeping eye contact with the older woman as she assumedly doesn't realize the effect she has on me. Either that or she's still intoxicated to a point not to care.

I heard a ripping sound and gasped knowing the material was no longer usable by the fact that she'd just thrown them somewhere off to the distance without having taken it off plainly, "Didn't need those right?," She hummed and once again leaned in to wrap her fruitful lips onto mine. They still somehow had the faint taste of some strong liquor that she'd undoubtedly drunk earlier.

Then sparks ran up at me when the surface of my clit was gently pressed. She slowly began in circles and I voluntarily voiced my feelings and even more so when the pace picked up. She'd freed my lips from their confinement and I couldn't care less how loud I was as she relentlessly continued.

She kissed down to the side of my neck until she was once more locked on my breast. I think no I know, I might've scratched somewhere on her arm when two fingers plunged deeply and curved into me. My legs clamped around her torso as her mouth and hands did their stupendous magic.

My vision blurred and I felt this sensation on the edge of being discovered. I chased the feeling, wanting nothing more than to come undone. In the haze of my edge she unlatched and sprung endless amounts of soft slurs against my ear.

I slapped the wall beside us shouting her name and brung my head back in the otherworldly ordeal unsure how I might've looked in the moment but I could care less. It had all crashed down when I came. When all was said and done and I could properly see my surroundings, Faye now wore a triumphant smile while smoothing her hands over my thighs and ribcage, "Wanna go to the bed now and let me do that again?""Don't you want a turn?""I can pleasantly wait for my sweetheart."