Chapter 105 - Percy's Letter

"Wait — Tell us again what happened." Theo and Pansy said as they howled in laughter.

"You've heard it already!" I hissed.

We were at dinner at the Great Hall, and Pansy and Theo had finally showed up from wherever they came from during the day. Daphne was quick to tell the two what transpired between me and her sister. Instead of being horrified that I was called a nutter and for being violent to another person once again, Theo and Pansy had laughed and seemed to find it utterly amusing.

"But it's so funny!" Pansy exclaimed as she clutched her stomach.

"No, it isn't." I frowned. "I was honestly seeing black while it was happening because I was so mad at Astoria."

"Well, that's on her." Theo shrugged as he ate a spoonful of mashed potatoes. "She called you a starfish — wait, you aren't a starfish right? Right, Draco? Y/N isn't?"

Theo looked expectantly at Draco as he waited for an answer.

"I have no idea." Draco said flatly.

"What do you mean you have no —" Theo gasped. "Merlin! Don't tell me you two haven't done it yet? You've been dating for ages!"

My face immediately heated up. "It's none of your business, Theo!"

Theo let out another laugh. "My mate's blue balls is my business."

"Shove off!" Draco exclaimed as he threw a piece of vegetable at Theo.

"You two seriously haven't done it?" Pansy asked, her eyes wide. Even Daphne and Blaise were looking at us in astonishment.

"You know, it really is disturbing how you're so interested in our sex life." I glared.

"Or the lack of it." Blaise chuckled.

"Why haven't you done it?" Daphne asked.

"Stop asking!" I exclaimed.

"It just hasn't happened yet." Draco said nonchalantly.

My face continued to turn bright red. "Draco! Stop answering them!"

"Oh come on, Y/N. You know everything about what we do." Pansy urged. "So, it's just fair that you answer us."

I sneered at her. "I'd like to remind you that everything I know regarding your sex lives are not because I asked. You and Daph just tend to talk about it a lot."

"You exchange stories?" Blaise asked as he turned to his girlfriend.

"Don't worry, darling, I've complimented you a lot." Daphne winked, which made Blaise smirk while the rest of us made a face.

"It's not like you're a virgin, Draco." Theo said. "What's the hold up?"

"Aside from the fact that you cockblock me all the damn time." Draco rolled his eyes at Theo. "Y/N doesn't seem to want to do it yet."

Theo then turned to me. "Are you a virgin, Y/N?"

"Theo!" I exclaimed at his crass question.

"Oh. Right. Silly of me to ask, of course you are." Theo chuckled. "You've only ever dated Draco."

"It's none of yo—"