Chapter 108 - The Pile of Lies

Two weeks passed without another mention of Harry giving DADA lessons, and it was because Harry had started avoiding me, Ron, and Hermione. He kept to himself these past two weeks and any attempt we had to talk to him was brushed off or he would simply walk off the moment he saw any of us coming his way. We knew he wanted space for now, but it still annoyed us, nonetheless.

Draco, on the other hand, seemed delighted at the fact that I wasn't spending as much time with Harry. He was grinning from ear to ear when I was yet again ignored by Harry when I greeted him in the hallways as he walked alone in between our classes.

"Harry still isn't talking to you?" Daphne asked.

"Obviously."

"What happened?" Pansy asked. "Dean said Harry's also been ignoring Ron and Hermione. Did he have an argument with the three of you?"

"It wasn't really an argument." I said dismissively, no longer wanting to explain any further.

"Isn't it great?" Draco quipped as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Y/N spending less time with those twits is a good thing."

I glared at Draco, but he only shrugged and grinned at me.

"Yeah, Y/N's able to help me with homework more when she's not disappearing with those Gryffindors." Theo added.

Blaise scoffed at him. "Until when will you need help with your school work? Are you really that dim, mate?"

Theo frowned. "I am not dim! I just have trouble understanding some of the lectures."

"Y/N helps you even in Divinations, despite not taking the class herself." Blaise said. "That is being dim."

"Sometimes I wish Theo would stop talking to Y/N too." Draco said as he flicked Theo on the forehead.

"No way that would happen!" Theo exclaimed. He was about to hug me but Draco planted his palm onto Theo's face to stop him.

"Get away, Nott!"

This ensued into Draco head-locking Theo, while Blaise cheered him on.

Daphne, Pansy, and I shook our heads as we walked ahead of the boys, letting them muck about on their own.

"Do you have night patrols again today?" Pansy asked as we walked the way to our last class of the day which was Charms.

"No. It's the Ravenclaw Prefects' who are scheduled for this week." I then looked at her pointedly. "Don't tell me you're sneaking off with Dean again after curfew? You're practically out every night of the week. Don't you two ever get tired?"

"I'm only staying out for Daphne's sake this time." Pansy chuckled as she nudged Daphne. "Blaise only gets a chance to be with her when I'm out."

Daphne turned red as she rolled her eyes. "Thanks for the sacrifice, I guess."

"You're welcome." Pansy quipped.

I rolled my eyes at the two of them. "Happy for the both of you then."

"But really, it's so hard to find a decent place to shag at these days. Everyone seems to be doing it on the empty fifth floor classrooms. Thankfully, there's an abandoned room on the seventh-floor — it has a bed and all, and no one has busted us in there yet."

"Why would there be a random room with a bed on the seventh floor?" I asked in confusion.

"No idea. Must've been an old quarters for a teacher, but it's pretty decent. So I have no complaints. It does its job anyways." Pansy shrugged and then turned to me. "That's why you're so lucky to have a room all to yourself. Do you mind letting either Daphne or I borrow it when you're staying over at Draco's room?"