Chapter 8

Chester stands alone sitting skipping stones at the river frustrated what was he supposed to now!? He can't just go back what if the monkey king is there in disguise what if he knows he is on his trail He looks around frustratedly. Wasnt there anything he could do? Suddenly, he heard a sound coming from above.

He turns to see something falling he screams and runs for cover using a tree he heard the loud boom on something hit he peeks to see what it was "What in the..." he goes a bit closer. Only to see "MACAQUE?!" He quickly ran over to him

He sees the guy fully now and sees macaque is a humanoid monkey? But he didn't question questions are for later he needs to help him it he checks and sees he very injured he drags him and gently place him down

"How the heck did you get into this mess??" He asked, as he checks off his body. "What does it- agh!" Macaque whined in pain "what does it concern you?"

Chester looks at him "How doesn't it concern me!? " he yells as he continues to check his body he sees very bad wounds and blood covered the monkey Who was whining and grunting from the pain

"Just.. quit it." Macaque tried to push Chester away but he was too weak. Just why did that boy have to show up now?!

The boy sighs as he couldn't see how bad the injures are due to the clothing and dirt "I need you to take off your shirt for a minute " he asks macaque Face turns red being flustered at the request "Uhm.. alright." Macaque sighs in embarrassment. This boy really was too naive for his own good.

Macaque takes off his shirt and scarf Chester was able to see the injures better now he looks at the injures "How did you get injured this badly? " he asks as he looks for anything more on the monkeys back "..stuff.." he replies, he didnt have to drag Chester into that mess as well. "Actually, I feel better now, I should really go-" Macaque tried to stand up but a sharp pain filled his body Chester gasp and gently sent him down "don't! You will only make it worse " macaque looks at him chester grabs a water bottle from his backpack that and grab a piece of cloth and starts washing off the blood macaque whines and glares at the boy "I dont Need your help." He replied coldly. Not from anyone, especially not from some mortal.

Chester glares at him "Macaque THIS isn't the time for your own stubbornness your badly injured I don't care what you say I'm tending those injures if you like it or not now stay still!" he demanded and continues to wash the blood abit frustrated at the monkey Macaque scoffs. "Do what you gotta." He gives up, this mortal is hopeless.

Chester managed to clean the blood off now he has to clean off any other dirt on his injuries quickly grabs hydroperoxide and pours it on another cloth "ok Now this is gonna hurt but bare with me " as he says this he place it on the injures macaque gasp in pain "agh.." he mumbles in anguish. Why did he have to get hurt now of all times?

Chester looks at macaque noticing the scar on his eye he never notice it before but he doesn't want to ask but unfortunately macaque caught him staring at his face "..what." He demanded, Chester just looked at him in confusion. "What what?" Macaque sighs Chester gulps as macaque stares at him like he is pressuring him to know what's what "I wanna ask.....what happened to your eye I don't think I saw it before when we first met "

he freezes for a second but looks away "it's none of your business " he says Chester sighs knowing he must be grumpy as hell wouldn't blame him getting hurt makes you very angry sometimes "alright..."

chester grab my bag and stitches "alright now you may not gonna like this but....I am gonna need to stitch these wounds up " Chester explains while macaque groans

"would you rather be in more pain? "He asks he stays silent and sighs as he feels Chester started to stitch his wounds and after he was done He grab bandages and wrap around him on his injuries he sighs "There we go! All done "

chester smiles he sighs not looking at me he smirk "what you wanna a lollipop " he teased "Do i look like I'm 5 to you? " he growls in anger staring at the mortal who is smirking and laughing thinking this guy definitely has mood swings

he looks at him and couldn't help but smirk "your pretty strange I will admit "

"why thank you I take that as a compliment " chester says macaque rolls his eyes and leans back on the rock closing his eyes chester then frowns "i uh....also tried saving my sister but Wukong was too fast I had to quickly leave before he could kill me....we need a plan to stop him " chester says as he pulls his knees up to his chest macaque peeks at the mortal

Chester looks very upset and scared macaque sighs and looks Away tired and felled asleep