Chapter 43

THE NEXT DAY

Wukong decided to bring Aoi and gabby to flower fruit with him for them to explore abit more and help him pack since it is the last day he will be there until his 'vacation' they currently to flower fruit mountain.

Aoi and gabby where hanging on to wukong as they flew there to flower fruit mountain when they get there they landed on the sandy beach they get off and wukong sighed smelling the breeze of the salty sea and fresh fruits and flowers that felt relaxing.

"well we are here come on let's head to the cabin "wukong says as he walks the path with Aoi and gabby.

gabby smiled looking around the place "ah wonderful memories....hey wukong Is JR doing good? " gabby asked wukong chuckled "she is doing fine " wukong says "who's JR? " Aoi asked "oh it's a old friend of mine who lived on the mountain she was around the time when I first broke out of the rock she can be abit bossy but she is practically one of my best friends " wukong mentioned.

"Wow there is a lot I don't know about "Aoi says surprised "yup and it was no accident either just because I am practically famous doesn't mean I like to give info to some specific topics such what goes on flower fruit mountain " wukong explained chuckling.

aoi rolled her eyes giggling although it seem to stop as they get to water curtain cave wukong lifts his hand opening the seal and 3 go in they walk into the cavern heading to wukongs cabin they get there and see some packed bags near the cabin wukong smirked.

"alright come on fluff let's get your last bag packed "gabby says wukong looks at her chuckling "I thought we agreed we don't call me that? " He says "not my fault your a walking Cotten ball " gabby teased smirking.

Wukong smirked "pffft why you- come here! " he says and he grabbed gabby ruffling her hair making her burst out laughing Aoi giggled at the two dorks wukong and gabby notice and smirk "don't think your safe too wildflower " wukong says pulling her arm towards him and holding her.

the three laughed as wukong smothered them with hugs they hold each other for a moment until wukong decided it was time to let go and the three went to go packing the last bags for wukongs vacation tomorrow.

———————————————————————

chester wakes up confused "emmm.....what happened?" He says getting up until he sees in a bedroom he looks confused but then he hears the door open he sees macaque in a tank top and some shorts "ah you're awake just in time I just got breakfast ready "macaque said placing the food down on the table "what happened..?"Chester asked confused "well it was late and it would been shit to make you walk all the way back home in the middle of the night so I let you sleepover "macaque explained "you must have been really tired if you don't remember "macaque said chester giggled "yeah I must have..."he trailed off and begin to remember what happened "oh...and um....I guess we are a....thing now? "Chester asked macaque chuckled "yup....I guess we are "he said "which reminds me "he added and walks out of the bedroom and comes back holding a Necklace.

"in demon culture when demons get new mates they give them a gift that symbolizes who they belong to "macaque explained and give Chester a necklace that had a moon symbol it looked like it was made out of sapphires and Amethysts "beautiful...."Chester says amazed macaque smirked as he watched Chester put the necklace on "well....I also better find you a gift then if that's how it works of course "Chester says "ehhh it can work either way "macaque explained "now..."he trailed off grabbing the plate of food chester can see it was steamed buns.

"You better eat up and quickly head back I bet your brother is freaking out right now "macaque explained chester giggled "yeah...should I left a note "Chester says as the two chuckled then chester begin to eat his breakfast.