Chapter 54

Aoi and wei look out seeing the huge stuff part of the gaint dumpling "Damn that thing went boom like a bomb heheheh a dumpling bomb " wei says trying to light the mood Aoi blinks and looks at wei "seriously? " she asked "yes Cause why not make a joke like this " he said.

aoi rolls her eyes they walk out and sees the city is covered in dumplings wei groans angrily "Oh fuck me Whyyyyyy why does things in this city go to shit and It had to be one of the best foods in the woooooorrrld?! " wei yells angrily.

"uh Heh sorry! " they hear someone yell and see MK and his friends on the roof it seems they had to do to the dumpling exploding it also looks like whatever happened They feel very guilty.

"MK MR Pigsy Mr tang what you doing up there also it looks like you need a shower! " wei shouts back confused Aoi looks and sees the group is covered in dumpling bits.

"yeah wei you think? " pigsy asked wiping some of the dumpling bits off "yeah...also don't mind us we just saved the city you guys ok? " MK yelled back "yeah we are fine just confused of what in god name happened " wei yells back again.

"yeah we may uh have to explain that later " MK yelled wei nodded "anyways so uh....let's go find chester? "Wei asked Aoi nodded and walks looking for chester "also See ya MK! " wei shouted saying goodbye "see ya later mr wei! " MK shouted back.

————————————————————————

chester opens the door after long training "alright see you later my shooting star "macaque says goodbye "see ya....what the fuck? " chester says seeing the dumpling bits "what something wr....WHAT THE FUCK!? " macaque yells blinking in confusion.

the two men stared at the dumpling bit covered city macauqe sighed "Why do I feel like this had something to do with wukong? it just a hunch " macaque asked bluntly "Well you know him better then I do so probably " Chester answered.

macaque stared at the scene for a moment and groans "yup it was that stupid ginger bitch " Macaque said rubbing his forehead chester hold back a laugh from macaque giving wukong insulting nickname.

"pfffft ginger bitch? " chester asked "yeah cause he is a ginger but a little bitch too....I am definitely getting a break after this though "macaque explained "yeahhhhhhhh I wouldn't blame you probably may leave the city for abit till the place abit cleaned up....wei is gonna be pissed if those dumpling bits are on his truck " chester says smirking.

macaque rolled his eyes "well anyways it's best you go besides I bet Aoi and wei are waiting " he said "good point! " chester says and quickly kiss macaque "see you later my knight in shadow armor " he says in a jokingly way and walks away leaving a abit of a flustered macaque and looks where chester left "knight in shadow armor?? " he said bluntly as he tries to process what he was called.

————————————————————————

Aoi and wei looked around for Chester "Chestnuuuut Where are yaaaaa broooooo CHESSSSST!! " wei shouted but as he shouted that he bumps into someone he sees chester "oh ches there ya are are you ok though? " wei asked.

"Yeah scared me abit "he says and shakes some dumpling bits off and gets up "thank god...." Wei trailed off and looks at the dumpling bit mess "we definitely gonna go on a mini vacation....like three vacations or something cause this shit is getting nuts " he said "definitely " Aoi and chester says agreeing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

they where unaware though of the crow watching the three watching them it then flies away leaving the three alone......