Chapter 40

THE NEXT DAY.....

Chester looks at himself at the mirror his appearance change abit his hair is getting longer and he is starting to grow a beard and afew bandages on himself and some battle scars from the training Macaque give him.

he decides that a new look is in order he opens the cabinet and looks at the hair dyes it was basically a small rainbow due to it being place in order.

although chester felt more towards the purple/violet dye he smiled and grabbed it and begin to dye it he puts on the gloves and squirt the dye and begin to dye his hair.

*A HOUR LATER...*

chester drys his hair he puts it down and looks at his new dyed hair he smiled seeing the new style "much better " he says touching his hair.

he leaves the bathroom and heads to his bedroom and decided to get dress he grabs his clothes and begin to dress up he puts on a shirt of his favorite band The crane wives and a jacket and of course some pants and sneakers .

he goes to the mirror and puts on some star based earrings and grab his backpack and leaves his bedroom he looks at wei who was sleeping he practically looks like shit he wouldn't blame him he has been worried about his boyfriend for weeks.

he sighs And opens the door and leaves the house He walks outside and heads to the dojo where Macaque would be expecting him.

he takes the shortcuts and also gets some noodles at a nearby noodle place since he didn't have breakfast he was hungry after awhile he gets to the dojo he goes in and sees no one he shrugs and sits down.

He looks at the bowl of noodles he had and begin to eat it he smile as the warm noodles and warm broth entering in his mouth.

he sighed and looked around to see if Macaque came in yet but it doesn't seem like that so he just slowly eat as he stared at the seemingly empty room.

He started to daydream he thinks of what he may do after defeating wukong and saving the world and his brother and sister he thinks of maybe more ways to get more info...although he starts to think of macaque he has to say for a demon monkey he is pretty handsome...

his sweet raven black fur that looked like the night those golden eyes almost showing the moon when it's gold dark skin with that red marking on him that made him look more devilishly handsome that sly smirk that make chester heart his soft cold touch that would sometimes touch chester skin that made chester warm skin cold down.

that sly devilish voice that makes chester shiver and almost makes him fall....he will admit he may....find the monkey attractive he can't really help it.

He sighs thinking about him not noticing the same simian behind him he pulls up some extra chopsticks that chester had and snatch a noodle and ate it chester noticed and blushes brightly and turns to Macaque who was eating.

"Thank you for lunch also it seems your hair change abit " macaque says "you dye it? " he asked "you know what dye is? " chester asked Macaque laughs "I may be a 4'000 years old but It doesn't mean I don't know anything about what time period I am in " Macaque explained.

chester smirked giggling "right sorry...anyways I better get my training outfit on then? " he asked "yup but you may wanna finished your lunch you don't want to be training without a full stomach you have to be ready for everything " macaque said getting up.

chester nodded and ate his noodles after he finished he went to get dressed in his training outfit he goes out to see Macaque "so what do we practice now more of my magic or combat? " chester asked.