14

"WHY THE HELL aren't you fighting her?" Reid questioned Derek who was running away from Cora instead of fighting back. Even Scott was backing away from Boyd rather than attacking him as well. At that point, he had really began to think that he was the only one who wished to make it out alive.

"She's my younger sister," Derek replied, backing into a wall while Reid grabbed Boyd's hand which he was about to use to claw at him and twisted it behind his back earning a loud growl of pain from the werewolf as his bones snapped.

"Don't hurt him!" Scott shouted at Reid who had now tossed Boyd in a corner of the room like he weighted nothing, "he's a friend!"

"He attacked me first!" Reid shouted back, taking a step aside when Cora began running towards him. She stopped and turned around, barring her teeth at him while her eyes glowed yellow. "Don't you dare hurt that one," Derek spoke as he watched, "she's my little sister."

"Then come— Reid cut himself off when Cora jumped at him, her body over his as they both fell on the ground. She wrapped her hands around his throat, growling, "— deal with her yourself."

Reid grabbed the back of her neck and threw her off him, sending her crashing into Boyd. The two instantly got up and Derek went dealing with Cora while Boyd grabbed Scott and threw him at Reid who didn't see him coming as he was busy looking at Derek thus resulting in the two colliding, falling on the ground, "shit."

The two boys instantly got back up their feet. Cora had Derek pinned on the ground while Boyd rushed towards Scott and lifted him against the wall. Just as he hug his claws into his stomach, Reid grabbed his arm and threw him off Scott who fell on the ground, groaning in pain.

The hybrid jumped on Boyd who was now lying on the ground and held him down with a hand around his neck.

"Don't kill him—" Scott weakly managed to groan out. Reid glanced at him then back at Boyd, "yeah? If not, what am I supposed to do?"

"Knock him out?" Scott replied, unsure of what he just said while they both knew that knocking him out would be a really hard job.

Cora let out a loud growl when Derek pushed him off her. Her teeth were out as she ran towards Reid who was busy dealing with Boyd. She jumped on his back, resulting in the two of them rolling on the ground thus freeing Boyd from the Hybrid's grasp.

Boyd stood up, his eyes fixed on Reid who was now fighting off Cora while Derek went to see whether Scott was fine, knowing that Reid could handle the two for a quick second. While Reid was busy blocking Cora's punches, Boyd rushed forward and clawed at his chest, ripping open his shirt along with his skin as blood gushed out.

"Fuck," he hissed, the wound healing already, "you're really asking for it." He then punched Boyd in the stomach and kicked him resulting in him falling back to Derek who grabbed him and threw him against the wall.

"Cora, stop!" Derek shouted at his sister but she was way too far gone. She only growled at him in response and began attacking him again.

"Scott!" Allison's voice rang through the place making the Reid, Scott and Derek snap their heads in her direction. She stared down at the mountain ash keeping them inside and was about to break the circle when Derek stopped her, "no, don't!"

"Why not?" Allison mumbled, standing there as she watched the fight, "you guys are trapped inside."

"If you break it, they'll go out there," Reid replied, losing concentration which allowed Boyd to punch him straight in the face, bursting the boy's lips open. "Bad dog—" the hybrid groaned, punching him back which sent him flying next to Scott, "it's better they stay here so don't."

But then she heard Scott groan in pain when Boyd began attacking him again and broke the circle.

Reid rolled his eyes, "what don't you understand by, ‘don't’?" Boyd and Cora pushed through them as ran out of the place.

"I'm sorry, they were hurting Scott and I—" Allison began rambling as she rushed towards Scott to help him.

"He's a werewolf," Reid stated blankly, "see he's healing already."

"What were you thinking?" Derek asked Allison grabbing her arms, angered by what she did.

"That I had to do something," Allison replied as Scott came to her defense, "she saved our lives."

Reid scoffed as he ran a hand through his hair, "we had this,"

"We did," Derek turned to Scott, "what do you think they're gonna do out there? Do you have any idea what you just set free?"

"You want to blame me?" Allison questioned, "well, I'm not one turning teenagers into killers."

"No," Derek muttered sarcastically, "no that's just the rest of your family."

"I made mistakes," Allison lowered her voice, "Gerard is not my fault."

"And what about your mother?" Derek's question made her frown in confusion, "what do you mean?"

"Tell her, Scott," Derek said to Scott who kept quiet.

"Tell us, Scott," Reid spoke, "I wanna know too."

"Tell us," Allison repeated, giving Scott a look, "what does he mean, Scott? What does he mean?"