50

SINCE SCOTT, STILES AND ALLISON were taking too long to come back, Deaton told the others that they could return to their respectives homes if they wished and that he'd give them a call once they'd wake up.

That was how Reid found himself entering Lydia's house along with her unaware that her mother was already there.

Just as they were about to walk up the stairs, Natalie, Lydia's mom saw them and furrowed her brows at the unfamiliar face beside her daughter. "Lydia?"

Reid bit his tongue upon hearing the voice while Lydia stilled. She let out a small sigh and turned around, coming face to face with her mom as Reid did the same. "Hey, mom," Lydia cleared her throat, "you're home."

Natalie said nothing as she glanced at Reid then back at Lydia, "mind introducing your... friend here?"

"Reid, meet my mom." Lydia mumbled, glancing at the hybrid who looked like he wanted to be anywhere but there, "mom, Reid."

Natalie extended her hand for him to shake, "nice to meet you, Reid. I'm Natalie."

"Likewise," Reid muttered, not exactly wanting to hold a conversation with the older woman.

"I was just about to make dinner," Natalie said, smiling warmly at the two, "how would you feel about spaghetti, Reid? Care to join?"

He glanced at Lydia who was already looking at him. She shrugged which made him sigh before nodding, "yeah, sure."

"Amazing!" Natalie grinned, "well, why don't you two go freshen up and I'll call you when it's ready, okay?"

"Sounds like a plan," Reid grabbed Lydia's hand and began dragging her up the stairs to her room without waiting for Natalie to say anything.

Lydia glanced at her mother who flashed her a small wink which made her eyes widen and her cheeks burn, knowing that she had caught up on what was going to happen.

Once they were in her room, Reid was quick to close the door and pinned her against the wall before crashing his lips on hers.

He took off his jacket and tossed it aside without breaking the kiss while she grabbed a fistful of his hair and softly tugged on them. He dragged her lower lip in between his teeth and began sucking on it as one of his hand wrapped themselves around her neck.

However, once he felt her wince, he instantly pulled away, letting his hand drop to his sides. He stared at her, his eyes filled with guilt and concern, "fuck, I'm sorry. I forgot—"

"— It's fine." She wrapped her fingers around his wrist and neared his hand to her neck, "do it."

"Sorry, sweetheart but your choking kink's gotta wait," he muttered as he bent his head and placed a kiss on her wrist. His words made her chuckle before she let go of his hand. Instead of wrapping his fingers around her throat again, he brought his hand near her shoulder and brushed her hair away, revealing the side of her neck.

Reid them dipped his head and placed his lips there, kissing and sucking her skin while she closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side to give him further access.

"You know," he muttered against her skin as his other hand began drawing circles on the bare skin on her left thigh, "your mom definitely knows what's going on in here."

"I know," she whispered, biting her lip when she felt the tip of his tongue on her skin, licking from under her ear to her collarbone where he planted a small kiss. "We have to go for dinner—" she cut herself off when she felt his lips on her throat, where she had the scars.

He trailed his lips on the fading lines, ignoring the way her breathing had accelerated more than it already did.

"Fuck dinner," he brought his face back up to hers and placed his lips on hers again. Lydia refrained herself from grinding onto him when he shoved his tongue inside her mouth and stroked hers since she knew that Natalie would call them downstairs for dinner soon.

His fingers that were on her thigh trailed near her underwear. Her breath hitched when he touched her where she knew she was soaking.

"That was fast," he muttered, breaking the kiss before looking at her in the eyes, "y'know what?" He began rubbing her through the fabric, his fingers making circles as she let out a small whimper, barely paying attention to his words, "maybe you're right."

"About what?" She breathed out, her eyes fluttering shut when he pressed his fingers into her, "that we should stop and go for dinner."

Just as he was about to remove his fingers, Lydia's hand clasped around his wrist and kept his hand there, "no, you should finish what you started."

He smirked at her words and lowered his head to her neck before he softly bit on her skin earning a small moan from her at the same time as he pushed her underwear aside and allowed his fingers to make direct contact with her. Lydia's body jolted at the sensation as her hands gripped his hair tighter.

He slowly rubbed her, taking in her wetness before he finally slid a finger inside her. She let out a loud moan only to be shushed by Reid, "wouldn't want your mom to hear now, would you?"

She shook her head and bit her lip as he pressed her further into the wall. Then he added two more fingers at the same time as he dipped his tongue inside her mouth, swallowing her moans. Lydia kissed him back while slowly beginning to fuck his fingers.

They were both breathing heavily, Reid's eyes were clouded with lust as he stared at the strawberry blonde who kept on moving up and down on his fingers, desperate for a release. He increased the thrusts of his fingers while his thumb began rubbing circles on her clit.

When he felt her clench around his fingers, he knew she was close so he roughly began pumping in and out while his thumb pressed on her clit earning a loud moan from her, she couldn't stop herself. Reid groaned, feeling his jeans tighten even more but he couldn't care less. He wanted to make her feel good. 

"Come for me," he leaned forward and whispered against her ear, taking her earlobe in between his lips. He pulled all his fingers out then pushed them back in which made her hips buck as she kissed him.

"Lydia, Reid, dinner's ready!"

"Fuck," the hybrid groaned into her mouth when he felt her suck on his tongue as he increased the speed of his fingers, caressing her walls.

"Shit," Reid's actions were rougher than before as he kept them moving in and out, this thumb flicking her clit before pressing hard on it. "Come on," and then that was it.

"Kids?" Natalie's voice was now closer than ever as she stood on the other side of the door as she knocked, "I said dinner's ready. The food will get cold."

"I'm coming," Lydia replied to her mom but also to Reid as she shuddered and gasp when she felt an orgasm rip through her. She moaned but was instantly silenced when Reid kissed her harder than before and continued the movement of his fingers, trying to draw her orgasm as long as he could.

"Well, okay—" Natalie began walking away, "— hurry up."