39

"I DON'T GET WHY no one's calling the police," Lydia said to Jennifer who was standing in front of her while Reid was beside her.

"They're gonna make an announcement over the PA—" Jennifer was cut off by a hysterical Lydia, "that's not gonna do anything! I told you, he's gone. Like the others— taken."

"Okay, look, we're just trying to understand, okay?" Jennifer tried to calm the strawberry blonde down, "all we know is that Mr. Westover didn't show up for class." At that time, several students had began coming inaide the class, including Scott to see what was happening but they were stopped at the door, the deputy preventing them from getting further inside.

"And the last time that happened was Mr. Harris!" Lydia tried to make her point as Reid supported, "yeah, and have anyone heard from him lately?"

"He's gone," Lydia added, walking over to the board, "and he's gonna be the second murder."

"But, Lydia..." Jennifer sighed, looking at the board, "you wrote that number."

"Okay, fine. I'm psychic."

The teacher shot her a skeptical look, "you're psychic?"

"I'm something!" Lydia exclaimed in exasperation, wanting for Jennifer to believe her but that clearly wasn't going to happen. She was staring at her as if she was crazy.

"Reid," Jennifer spoke up making the hybrid raise his brows at her as she continued, "take her out to get some fresh air, why don't you?"

"Why do I have to listen to yo—" Reid cut himself off when Lydia grabbed his hand, an attempt to shut him up as she didn't want him to be rude to their teacher, "— looks like we both need some fresh air. Let's go."

Reid was about to say something but he decided against it and allowed the strawberry blonde to drag him out of the class, brushing past the crowd that was standing in front of the door.

"What now?" He questioned once they were away from that class, standing in some deserted part of the school where there was only the two of them. Lydia sighed, still haven't let go of his hand, "I don't know. I have a feeling that something bad's going to happen." She frowned, looking at him as she said the next part, "but nobody's listening."

"I'm listening, she's just being ignorant," Reid muttered, his hand wrapping itself around her wrist as he pulled her closer to him. "There's something off about her."

"What do you mean?" She looked up at him, her body an inch away from him, his thumb drawing random shapes on her skin. "I don't know, she gives me the creepy I'm not who I seem vibes."

"Are you psychic now too?" She questioned, her head tilting to the side in slight amusement earning a chuckle from him. "Maybe." His other hand moved to her hips and drew her closer before he lowered his head and placed a soft kiss right under her jaw.

Her eyes fluttered shut at the contact, her hands automatically going to either side of his chest. "We're at school," her fingers wrapped themselves around the fabric of his jacket.

"Yeah, so?" His hand moved from her wrist to the back of her head where he tangled his fingers in the strawberry blonde locks and softly pulled to give him access to her neck. He trailed his lips down her jaw to her neck where he began sucking softly on her tender skin while she closed her eyes in ecstasy.

"Wait," her words made him stop in an instant. His eyes flickered to hers questioningly and he received his answer when she grabbed his hand and dragged him to an empty class. Once they were inside, she sat on one of the desk and parted her thighs while he settled himself in between.

She flashed him a smile, her legs wrapping around his waist as she pulled her close to him, his hands going to either side of her on the table while she began kissing his neck, dragging her soft lips on his skin, biting it every now and then.

"What if someone walks in?"

"Nobody uses this classroom," she informed, her breath hitching when his fingers trailed down her thighs, getting closer to her underwear. "Do it already."

"Impatient, are we?" He smirked, finally reaching the place where she wanted him to touch. She groaned, "we have class in around fifteen minutes."

"You think I can make you come in fifteen minutes?"

"May—" she cut herself off with a moan when he began rubbing her through her underwear. "It's crazy how turned on you get by my touch," he spoke, sounding amused, "this mate shit is fun, isn't it?"

"Very," he couldn't tell whether she was being sarcastic or not. Lydia enjoyed it too, what she didn't appreciate was how needy she was for his touch. She felt like she couldn't go on a day without him by her side. Not that she minded it.

She was taken aback when he pushed her underwear aside and slide a finger inside her. A gasp left her but he quickly crashed his lips on his, his tongue diving inside her mouth while his finger began working inside her, going in and out. She bit his lower lip when he added a second and then a third. The movement of his fingers were anything but soft. He roughly pumped them in and out of her, curling them every now and then.

Before she knew it, she was clenching around them which only made him accelerate his action. He broke their kiss, his mouth moving to her neck and began sucking her skin while she placed her head in the crook of his neck, moaning against him.

She felt herself reaching her high at the same time as the bell rang. Her moans mixed with the sound of the bell ringing as she released all over his fingers, breathing heavily. He waited for one more minute before he took them out of her.

He sucked his fingers, keeping eye contact with her the whole time. She felt a warmth between her legs again but restrained herself. Then he bent down to kiss her one more time, his tongue going against hers so she could taste herself. Once they pulled apart, they were both breathing heavily. "Fuck are we acting like two teenagers who just discovered how good this feels?"