53

LYDIA WAS TAKEN aback by his words but she couldn't bring herself to say anything about it.

She only hummed in response, allowing him to slid a hand under her dress again and trace her, collecting her wetness with his fingers.

Her hands found their way onto the waistband of his jeans as she began working on his belt, desperate to get them off. He smiled in the crook of her neck before sucking harshly on the skin making her moan, her hands working faster on his belt. Once she got rid of it, she wasted no time in tugging down his jeans along with his underwear and wrap her fingers around him.

"Fuck," he groaned, biting her neck roughly as she squeezed him and began circling his tip with her thumb. While she pleasured him with her hand, he rubbed her heat back and forth and toyed with her entrance, teasing her as her hips bucked while she began running her hand up and down, stroking and pulling him, "please–"

He then placed his lips on hers, his tongue diving inside her mouth at the same time as his two of his fingers eased into her easily, making her give him a firm tug in response as she closed her eyes, letting him swallow her moans.

"I need this dress off," he mumured against her lips and she only hummed in response as she felt those talented fingers slowly fucking her, as though he had all the time in the world. The blunt end of his thumb found her clit and circled it much like her own thumb was circling his tip, pressing on it every now and then.

With her other hand, Lydia unbuttoned her dress and tugged it down her arms with his help, revealing her covered chest. Reid wasted no time in unhooking her bra, revealing her to him completely.

"Your turn," she whispered, her voice breathless as she sat up straight and let go of him before helping him to take off his shirt. As always, she ignored the scars scattered around his body– something he was grateful for.

Her hand reached out to trace the faint scars then the tattoos and she couldn't stop herself from placing her lips on them, outlining every tattoo with her tongue while his fingers worked faster inside her. He pushed in a third finger when he felt her tongue now on his scars, softly kissing them. She didn't know who caused those but she had a faint idea and she could only hope she was wrong.

"I need to fuck you," he whispered, his voice raspy as if he was in pain which made her stop her actions. She lied back down on the bed as he lowered his head to her breasts, his mouth finding her nipple, his fingers continuing to push in an out of her.

When he curled his fingers inside, hitting a spot, Lydia felt her walls clench around him as she reached her high. She shook and a soft moan left her mouth while his eyes held hers, his lips clasped around one of her nipples as he drew her pleasure out.

He removed a packet of condom from his pants that was now lying on the ground as he stepped out of it. With a groan that sounded almost pained, he slid it on and rolled her dress up to her stomach then parted her legs, setting himself in between before he directed himself to her entrance. He dragged himself along her slit, both of them closing their eyes for a second at the feeling as she let out a whimper. "Ready?"

"Yes–" she was now looking at him and tried to touch his face but a gasp left her mouth when he grabbed both of her hands and pinned them above her head, holding her wrists with only one hand while his other hand was rested on her chest.

"Remember, your mom's home so try not to scream." With that, he pushed into her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she felt him deep inside her in one go. A scream threatened to leave her lips but she couldn't allow that so she bit her lip, moaning but softly. His hips met hers in harsh thrusts as he fucked her like he hated her, not caring to be gentle with her for once, knowing she liked that.

She spreaded her legs wider and began moving along with him, matching his thrusts. She almost cursed when he got out but then he rolled his hips and slammed back in, going deeper and fucked her harder. He was hitting spots that she didn't know someone could even reach as he rocked his hips back and forth.

"Oh my go—" her moans was instantly silenced when he kissed her, continuing with his deep thrusts. Quiet moans and grunts left his own mouth, his grip tightening around her wrists when he felt her clench around him.

"I'm—" she breathed against his lips, "— shit." And then she felt herself reaching her climax. He kissed her again, not allowing her to make noises as he didn't want her mom to hear those.

Reid paused for a moment, letting her come down her high before he continued with his thrusts, desperate for his own release. Lydia helped him by raising her hips, allowing him to use her for his own good. He let out a soft moan into her neck and bucked his hips against hers before finally reaching his high as well.

He stayed there, lying on top of her, both of them breathing heavily as they allowed their bodies to calm down and their breathings to return back to normal.

After another minute, he pulled out and stood up, instantly placing his shirt and pants back on. Leaving her lying there, he walked to her bathroom while she stared at his retreating figure with a frown.

However, a few seconds later he came back holding a towel in between his fingers. She sighed, "I can do what myself."

"That's good," he muttered as he began cleaning her up making her roll her eyes but smiled, feeling the tiredness catching up to her.

"Still no calls from Deaton?" She asked tiredly which made him breathe out a chuckle, "no– maybe— I don't know. I was too busy to pay attention to my phone."

"Well, check." She mumbled, feeling her eyes about to close, "I need to sleep for a bit."

"All right," he covered her with her blanket walked over to the couch resting against the wall near her bed, "I'll be right here."

"No, no—" she patted the empty space on the bed next to her, "you'll be right here."

Reid stared at her for a few seconds, contemplating on what to do before he sighed, giving in. He approached her bed and sat down next to her. She gave him a smile before fluttering her eyes shut, falling asleep within just a few seconds.