100

"STAY QUIET," Reid grunted in Lydia's hear as he snapped his hips forward.

He felt her bite onto his shoulder to muffle her moans, her hands tightening around him. "You don't wanna get detention for fucking in the Janitor's closet, do y— fuck."

Reid's hand fisted her hair, tugging her head back as he latched on her neck, sucking, nibbling and biting on her skin while thrusting inside her. His other hand was under her thigh as he held her up against the wall.

"Shit—" he groaned when he felt her clench around him, her nails digging in his back. He ran his tongue along her collarbone, biting softly on the skin when she dragged her lips near his ear, "I'm about to come."

"No, together," he breathed out, his face leaning towards hers before he smashed his lips on hers. The two of them found themselves reaching their climax as they kissed, their tongues stroking each other's while he continued to move his hips, riding them both out of their highs.

"Fuck, I love you."

"I love you too," she muttered, smiling against his lips when he kissed her again before sliding out of her. He pulled his pants back up and helped smooth down her dress and fix her hair, getting her to look representable. Then they both walked out of the office, heading straight to their fourth class of the day, knowing they were late.

Just as they were about to enter, a familiar voice stopped them. "Mr Gray, Ms Martin, hold up a minute."

"Shit," Lydia whispered at the same time as Reid did, "fuck."

They both slowly turned around to find the principal standing there, staring at them with his arms folded in front of him and his brows pulled up, "may I ask what the two of you were doing in the Janitor's closet?"

"Do you really wanna know?" Reid asked back which earned a small gasp from the Principal as his eyes widened.

"Reid, you're completely crossing all the lines—" The principal cut himself off when the hybrid approached him and placed a hand on the side of his head, tilting his own as he stared at him in the eyes. "You didn't see us leaving the Janitor's closet," he compelled, "we just came to school late because Lydia wasn't feeling very well this morning."

He then stepped back, going to stand beside Lydia who shot him a confused look. "Oh well," the principal cleared his throat, having snapped back from his trance. He shot Lydia a softened look, "hope you're feeling better, Ms Martin."

"Oh," Lydia mumbled, nodding vigorously, "yes, I'm okay now, thank you."

"Have a good day, you two." He waved at them with a smile that had Reid keeping in a laugh, "I'll see you kids around!" Then he walked away, leaving them alone.

Lydia turned to Reid with her eyes wide, "what was that? Did you compel him?" When he nodded, she chuckled, "that's like really amazing. Can you compel anyone to do anything?"

"I can't compel you because you're my mate—" he quickly added, "not that I would've if I could. And I also can't compel werewolves but other than that, yeah, pretty much anyone."

"Let's get to class," she said upon remembering that they were already late. The two walked in their biology class, Natalie raising her brows at both of them.

"You're late," she said in a hushed tone, giving them a sharp glare, "both of you. At the same time. How absolutely not surprising."

"Sorry," Reid mumbled, "won't happen again."

"That's what you've been saying since practically forever." Natalie rolled her eyes, "it's honestly weird how your grades are still perfect."

"It's a gift," Reid smiled at the older woman who sighed before pointing to their seats, "go sit down. Open your books to page 243."

|•|

"You and Malia?" Reid repeated, a teasing smirk tugging on his lips as he looked at Stiles whose face went all red. He had just told him how him and Malia were getting along just fine.

Malia had joined the school a few days later and she had started hanging out with Reid, Lydia, Scott, Stiles, Allison, Isaac and Kira. They all got along well and they've been helping her adjust.

"Yeah, say it a little louder, why don't you?" Stiles asked sarcastically with a roll of his eyes, "let the entire school know."

"She must be pretty wild in bed, I mean she is a coyote," Reid muttered earning a smack on the arm from the werecoyote who joined them. "You're very funny," Malia said blankly, "it's true though. I am pretty—"

"— Okay," Stiles cut her off, "okay, let's not talk about that at all."

"We should have a quadruple something date this weekend," Scott suggested, smiling brightly at his friends, "you, Lydia, Stiles, Malia, Allison, Isaac, me and Kira."

"Yeah, no," Reid said, seeing Lydia walking out the school with Allison, "I have plans this weekend and everyday after that, really."

"What plans?" Scott raised his brows earning a chuckle from Isaac, "bet all of them include having sex with a certain strawberry blonde."

"Obviously," the hybrid mumbled, smiling when Lydia stopped in front of them. She smiled, leaning down to kiss him since he was sitting on the table. He was quick to kiss her back, pulling her closer as he smiled against her lips while the others made gagging sounds behind, mocking them which they both ignored.

Once they pulled away, Lydia went to sit down on the chair beside him as the group began talking about random things. Reid smiled at them, never having felt happier in his entire life. While he didn't want them to be his pack, they were his friends and he realised that he would, in fact, do anything for them especially since he can't die.

༺═──────────────═༻
Well this is where I'm ending this book. Thank you sm for reading, sorry if it was boring or if you didn't like it or think it was a waste of time, I appreciate you either way <3

UPDATE. I WILL BE WRITING SEASON 4 WITH LYDIA AND REID. JUST WAIT FOR IT :))

Go check out my other fanfics if you want. Byeeeee :)