29

REID WAS A SHIFTER— He could turn into a large black wolf with red eyes but however, he was not going to do it for he didn't want anyone to know about it knowing that it would put him in more danger than he already was.

Instead, he controlled his transformation, leaving only his eyes to turn red and his claws to come out. He did not have hair coming out of his face like the others.

Deucalion was standing on the stairs, looking down at his pack and at Derek's along with Reid as they fought.

Reid stood as he stared at the twins who once again, merged. He smirked at them while they growled before charging at him while the others dealt with the other alphas.

Reid was having fun beating the twins for the third time within the week. "You guys really don't get it, huh?" He asked them while he punched them in the face repeatedly as they lied underneath him, both of them a bloody mess.

He leaned down and whispered, "two omegas killing their entire pack might make them powerful but not that much. No matter what, I'll always be able to overpower you." Then he stood up, letting them lie on the ground as they were about to fall unconscious.

Deucalion, who has been watching him internally sighed, knowing that if they didn't stop, Reid would end up killing them all. He wasn't about to intervene and fight the hybrid himself. It was useless. He knew he needed to put an end to this fight, he just didn't know how yet.

Ennis grabbed Cora and slashed her back, blood spilling on the ground while Reid pushed Kali off her, sending her flying away as her body crashed against the stairs. He then rushed over to Ennis and dug his claws in his back making the Alpha growl in pain. With his claws still buried in his back, Reid only pushed it deeper then lifted Ennis and threw him harshly on the ground.

"Stop!" Kali shouted, making Reid look at her to find that she had her claws around Isaac's neck.

Reid tilted his head to the side, "why should I?"

"Because if you don't, I'll kill him," Kali squeezed Isaac's throat, digging her claws in his neck- not deep enough to kill him but enough to draw blood.

Reid bit his lip and glanced down at Ennis who looked like he was on the verge of dying anyway. He internally scoffed, knowing that there was no way he'd survive this even if he let go.

"Fine," he let go of the Alpha but didn't back away, "let go of Isaac now."

Kali glanced at Deucalion who subtly nodded at her as she let go of the teen wolf who instantly fell on the ground, weak while Reid backed away from Ennis who tried to stand up and managed to do so but however, he was still weak and could barely hold on.

"Why don't you leave, now?" Reid asked, turning to Deucalion, "unless of course, you want me to end your little pack?"

Deucalion was about to say something when arrows came flying at them making them hide their eyes as they back away. Reid and the others looked up to find Allison standing there.

Ennis, who regained a little bit of strength jumped at Scott and pushed him back. Scott looked up and his eyes glowed red for a quick second- Reid having noticed it and allowed a small smirk to tug at his lips.

But Scott then shook his head and his eyes went back to yellow. Just as he was about to stand up, Derek let out a loud growl and rushed towards Ennis, wanting to kill at least one of them. Everyone watched as Derek lunged at Ennis and he weakly fought back until they were both going backwards which resulted in them falling off.

"Derek!" Scott shouted, his eyes widening at the sight while Reid let out a rather loud sigh. "What a dumb little shit," he muttered under his breath as they all rushed to see the two. Both of them looked rather dead.

The twins were back up and rushed towards Reid as he was distracted by looking down at Derek. They grabbed him by the back of his neck and turned him around before clawing at his chest, adding yet another gash on him. Reid instantly kneed them in the stomach and then punched them in the throat which made them stumble backwards and crash into the ground.

"Leave," Reid looked at Deucalion who was already facing his direction even though he couldn't see. He knew he was hurt. "Or I'll kill them all."

"We're leaving," Deucalion called out to his pack, "now."

They all followed him as they walked out of the place, knowing that they'd die if they were to stay there any longer. Kali made sure to get Ennis before leaving. They learnt not to underestimate the hybrid and they knew that they had to find a weakness of his and use it to control him before he kills them all.

Reid decided to leave the others to take care of Derek as he walked out of the place as well, deciding to call it a day. His entire body was in pain as his wounds were taking longer to heal considering they were from alphas.

Once he was outside, he began walking towards his car until he realised that there was no way he'd be able to drive in the state he was in. There was blood oozing out of his ripped skin making him bite his lip at the stinging sensation.

Instead of driving, he decided to shift since his body would heal itself faster in his werewolf form. And so, he went inside the forest which was quite near and felt his bones cracking and snapping into place as he shifted into his large black wolf. Then he began running towards the house of the only person he could think of.