87

"I SAID HOLD STILL."

Reid rolled his eyes at Lydia's words as he threw his head back and let out a whine. "I don't wanna do this. Can't we just fuck or something?"

A smile reached her lips when she looked up at him, "we can when I'm done."

"Are we even allowed to be here this late?" Reid decided to try to get out of this situation using another method, "what if security catches us?"

"Since when do you care about security?" Lydia raised her brows, a scoff leaving her lips, "there is no security, anyway. The number of homicides in this school has seen to it that no sane person will ever take a night job here again."

Reid leaned back in the chair, a smug smile pulling at his lips, "so that means we're alone?"

"You're losing the pose again."

"You know, when you said you wanted me to model for you, this wasn't what I thought you had in mind."

"No?" She tilted her head to the side, feigning confusion, "what do you have in mind?"

With a small smirk, Reid reached out to get rid of his shirt, revealing his well built tattooed chest. Lydia cleared her throat at his action, briefly glancing at him as she focused her eyes on her drawing.

"It's usually done without the pants," she informed making a chuckle escape him. "Well, the only reason I'd take them off is to fuck you so unless we're doing that, I'd rather keep them on."

"That's not—" she cut herself off when she began hearing incoherent whispering in her ears. Furrowing her brows, she stood up from her seat, the chair falling on the ground as she did so. With widened eyes, she looked at Reid, "you hear that?"

He tilted his head to the side in confusion, "hear what?"

"You don't hear that?" She asked again, growing both confused and scared with every passing second.

Reid grabbed his shirt, sliding it back on. He walked towards her, his brows furrowing in curiosity, "no, what are you hearing?"

"Voices," she whispered in a daze, "it's Stiles."

"What about him?"

"I think he's missing."

•°•°•°•°•

SCOTT AND ISAAC ENTERED Stiles's room to find Lydia and Reid already there.

"How did you know?" Scott's eyes widened at the sight of them, "did he call you, too?"

"I heard it," Lydia responded earning a confused look from Isaac who was about to say something when Reid cut in, "don't ask. It's kinda confusing."

"Okay," Isaac muttered with a nod as Lydia spoke, "not as confusing as this." She turned to look at the red strings connecting on Stiles's bed, pointing to several articles and images on a board behind. "He uses red for unsolved cases."

Reid stared at the board, his lips pulling up into a frown, "what, he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?"

"Or is an unsolved case," Isaac suggested earning a concerned look from the strawberry blonde. "Hold on— is he still out there? You don't know where he is?"

"He said that he was in an industrial basement somewhere," Scott responded to which Isaac felt the need to add, "we came here to get a better scent."

"What else did he say?" Reid questioned, keeping his eyes fixed on the board.

"I– something's wrong with his leg—" Scott began to grow anxious, "it's bleeding."

Reid turned to look at them at Scott's words while Isaac continued, "and he's freezing."

"What did his dad say?"

"We kind of..." Scott took a deep breath, "we didn't tell him yet."

Lydia shot them a look, "Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call his dad?"

"He made me promise not to!" Scott defended, "we can find him by scent. If he was sleepwalking, he couldn't have gotten far, right?"

"You promised you wouldn't call his dad—" Lydia took out her phone, "I didn't."

"Wait, Lydia! Hold on—" Scott intervened, "I can get more help. I can call Derek, Allison—"

He was cut off by a scoff from the strawberry blonde, "everyone except for the cops. Great idea!"

Scott was about to say something but Reid decided to speak, "you guys realise that she only gets these feelings when someone's about to die, right?"

Scott sighed, nodding, "you don't have to call his dad. It's five minutes to the station." With that, him and Isaac turned to walk out along with Reid but Lydia's hand shot out to grab her boyfriend's, "we'll catch up."

"What?" Scott frowned, "why?"

"There's something here..." Lydia gripped his hand tighter.

"Yeah," Isaac scoffed, "evidence of total insanity."

"We can figure out what's wrong with him after we find a way to keep him from freezing to death."

"Go," Lydia urged, "we'll be right behind you."