36

THE SECOND THEY ENTERED Reid's house, the hybrid pinned the strawberry blonde against the wall and the two began kissing like there was no tomorrow.

The longer they found themselves being apart from each other, the stronger they realised the need to be with one another grew.

Reid ran his thumb along her jawline and down her throat before wrapping his hand around it while his hips pinned her to the wall. He sucked on her lower lip making her groan, her eyes closing on their own. Then he kissed her properly again.

There was absolutely nothing passionate or slow about it. His tongue slid inside her mouth while his hand that was around her throat softly squeezed it earning a strangled moan from her. He smirked into the kiss at her reaction. His other hand went to the back of her knee and drawled her closer to him while he began sucking on her tongue.

"Reid," she gasped when his hand moved from her knee to go rest on the bare skin of her thigh as he raised her dress slightly with his fingers, moving his lips to her jaw, "yeah?"

"I need you," she muttered before taking control of the kiss and it was now her who was sucking on his lower lip, "like right now."

"I know," his fingers itched closer and closer to her underwear. He could literally smell how aroused she was. When he finally touched her where she needed him the most, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she bit his lip hard enough to draw blood to prevent the moan threatening to escape come out.

He rubbed her through the fabric before he pushed it aside and ran his finger through her folds while she placed both her hands on his shoulders to steady herself. Her face was now in the crook of his neck as she let out slow shaggy breaths at the intense pleasure of him touching her.

When he slid a finger inside her, he almost groaned at how easy it was for him to do that, "fuck, you're soaked."

"I know," she breathed out against his neck, "do something about it."

"Oh, I will." He removed his finger and lifted her up while she wrapped her legs around his waist. Lydia cupped his face and smashed her lips on his. They two kissed as he carried her upstairs, to the bedroom. He didn't have the intention of fucking her for the first time against the wall in front of the door.

Once they were in his room, he placed her on the bed and took off his shirt. She stared at his body, biting her lips at the scars on them. They were faint, barely visible but one could see it if they looked well enough. "What—"

"— Don't question it," he cut her off and bent down to claim her lips again while his hands reached out under her dress to take off her underwear. She lifted her hips slightly to allow him to remove them. After tossing them aside, he pulled back and stared down at her with half-lidded eyes and dilated pupils.

"Are you sure about this?" His voice was raspy as he slowly trailed the tip of his finger on her thigh, "if you want me to take it further than this, I need you to say it."

She sat up straight and took off her dress as a response all while keeping her eyes fixed on him. "I want this," she threw the dress aside, "I want you." She leaned closer to him, her fingers tracing the waistband of his pants before she tugged them down along with his underwear.

She refrained herself from gasping at his size. Sure, she has been with plenty of guys before but none of them could quite compare to Reid.

The hybrid smirked at her expression before he pushed her back down on the bed and hovered over her, his knee in between her legs which were spread out on the mattress. His hand reached out to her back and unclasped her bra, tossing it aside as they were completely exposed to each other.

He stared at her body, allowing his hands to roam around her skin, touching every single inch of her while he bent down and kissed her, his tongue diving inside her mouth as he tasted her once more while one of his hands made it's way in between her legs where he began playing with her folds, spreading, rubbing and pressing all while he was swallowing her moans.

He dipped a finger inside her then two then three making her arch her back at the pleasure. He then began thrusting them in and out, feeling her clench around them every now and then while he kept his tongue down her throat.

The movements of his fingers were slow and torturous. She had begun to grind against them, desperate to find her release. Reid pulled away from her mouth and moved to her neck before speeding up the thrusts of his fingers. She wasn't holding back her moans as she tangled her fingers in his hair and pulled. When she felt his tongue on her neck, she clenched hard around his fingers and came all over them without warning.

Reid pulled his fingers away and looked at her to find that her eyes were half–opened, ragged breaths leaving her as she stared back at him, giving him a small smile which instantly faded away when he brought his fingers to his lips and sucked.

"Oh my god," she breathed out, feeling herself getting turned on again. It was embarrassing how easy it was for him to turn her on. He flashed her a smirk before his dipped his hand in between her legs again ran his fingers over her one more time then he brought them to her lips. Lydia didn't hesitate as she sucked on them as well, flicking her tongue over his fingers as she tasted herself, not caring how incredibly erotic the whole thing felt.

All while keeping his fingers inside her mouth, one of her hand went in between them as she grabbed him making his breath hitch. She softly stroked him before guiding him towards her entrance.

"Wait," he reached over to his nightstand and opened the drawer, grabbing a packet of condom, all while having her suck on his fingers. He ripped it open with his teeth and put it on before going back to his previous position.

Reid bit his lip, keeping his eyes fixed on her while he allowed her do whatever she wanted to. He quickly removed his fingers from her mouth and bent down to kiss her just as he pushed inside her with one swift movement.

They groaned into each other's mouth at the sensation. Lydia wrapped her legs around his waist and drew him closer, making him slid inside her completely. "Shit, I'm all the way in—" he muttered against her lips, "— you feel so good. So fucking good."

"Reid," she moaned, tilting her head back while he slid out then back in, "go faster." He did just that. He thrusted inside her harder, faster and deeper while kissing her lips then down to her neck where he began sucking, nibbling and biting.

He was so tempted to sink his teeth inside her skin but he didn't. It wasn't the right time. Lydia held onto him while he moved in and out of her, his hips buckling against her, both desperate to come.

A few more thrusts later, she clenched around him, her nails digging in his back before she orgasmed. Reid swallowed her moans with a kiss. His tongue dipped past her lips and found hers while he slid out of her before slamming back in earning a strangled moan from her. He was trying to come as well, desperate to do so. Lydia helped him by breaking the kiss and running her tongue down his throat while he kept moving in and out of her. Soon enough, he did.

He kissed her one more time before rolling off her, giving both himself and her time to catch their breaths.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," she spoke, the mate bond making her speak her mind out and for once, she didn't mind it.

"Same," he muttered, looking at her, "what do you say we go for round two?"

"We have school in a few hours," she replied as she neared him and placed her head in the crook of his neck, her lips finding his pulse where she lightly sucked. He placed a hand on her waist and pulled her closer, "but I suppose we can be a few minutes late."

──────═༻༺═─────
I know this sucked but I tried.
It feels weird to write but I do it anyway cause hell sounds hot 😍