Just a few explanations

This is a wall of bland text, I know
There may be thoughts floating about, about certain aspects of the story such as what weapons are armor and such I've used within story from the Monster Hunter side of things, I'm going to be detailing a bit of it

With Phoenix the greatsword he uses regularly is the Blackvale Vaal Hazak greatsword called Don Monstro the pieces of armor he puts on top of his outfit are from the Stygian Zinogre set B, specifically the pauldrons, bracers, the armor on the gloves, and the shin guards, primarily because I like the look of the Stygian Zinogre set and Zinogre in general. The meals having buffs to them don't actually do anything within this story, it's just a central part of Monster Hunter's game play loop that I wanted to include, but it's not actually going to do anything serious within the story, it may be brought up by character's jokingly, but overall no real effect on the story.

Nic, Conrad, and Braydon will crop back up during the Vytal Festival and their weapons and armor will be detailed after the point they come back, I haven't forgotten about them, there's just so little information about the academies in Atlas, Vacuo, and Mistral, that it's hard for me to actually base anything concrete without sounding like more of a lunatic. Oh and the Alatreon armor and Alatreon Revolution in Phoenix's dorm, there's a reason for them, I don't want to ruin any surprises.

One last thing, things to happen to characters like semblance's, aura, just general powers since magic is a thing within RWBY and Monster Hunter is no stranger to magic, or outfits specifically around the 4 hunters of this story may or may not be references to other game series and anime such as Blazblue, Devil May Cry, Witcher, Full Metal Alchemist and what not, it's not like I'm exactly subtle with the references so far. There's sometimes method to my madness, but that is all.