Chapter 38: Summer Plans

It has been three months, Phoenix has successfully torn down his old home while salvaging anything that could've been salvaged which includes old pictures, and paintings. Phoenix comes out of his tent and over to the fire pit, he gets a fire going and puts some meat on a spit and begins cooking it. Once its finished cooking to perfection he takes the meat off the spit, he eats the meat then drinks some tea. Phoenix stands up then goes over to the beginnings of the rebuilding of the Igantia Household, he's made the clearing bigger as to rebuild the house much bigger than before. He works with a construction crew that was sent on the behalf of Ozpin and by extension Beacon to allow Phoenix to complete his monumental project. The house itself is still in the skeletal stages, Phoenix and the crew work for hours on the house. Phoenix is a great help to them due to his strength, things that would usually take a machine or multiple men to lift is done easily by Phoenix and his magic. At the rate they've been going it should only be a few more moths before the home is completed, but only time will tell that.

(Beacon Academy)

Team RWBY walks throigh the halls of Beacon having just finished their finals. All of them are confident in their test scores, even Yang who has been surprisingly studying diligently, though no one ever bothered to ask what the reward was that Phoenix offered to her.

Ruby: "Just one more month then summer is here!"

Yang: "Yeah!"

Weiss: "What would we even do with all the time available to us? I can't exactly go back home since father has shown his distain by taking the money and then revoking my spot as heiress."

Blake: "Well you can't come with me, my family obviously lives in Menagerie and they don't take too kindly to Schnee's. Sorry Weiss."

Ruby: (excited gasp) "It'll be like one long sleepover if you stay with me and Yang!"

Weiss: "As nice as that sounds...I think I'll go see if Phoenix can teach me to be a hunter in the wild."

Blake: "That's not actually a bad idea, having more skills is never a bad thing."

Weiss: "Exactly and then we won't have to rely on Phoenix for many of the wilderness survival skills needed."

Ruby: "Hey Yang why don't we go ask mom and dad if we can spend the summer being taught by Phoenix to be a hunter?"

Yang: "I wouldn't mind learning a few of his tricks, and it would be a good time to claim my reward."

Yang licks her lips and the rest of RWBY shudders.

Blake: "I don't think I'll join you all for that, I think I'll spend my summer in Menagerie with my family."

Weiss: "It's your decision Blake."

Ruby: "Aw, c'mon Blake we should all learn togetherrrrr!"

Ruby hugs onto Blake giving her the signature puppy eyes. No one is safe from the puppy eyes.

Blake: "I'll...see if I can join after a month, I do want to see my family."

Ruby: (let's go and pumps her fist into the air) "Yes!"

Yang: "A respectable decision."

RWBY walks back to their dorm having their plans set in stone for how they want to spend their summer together learning the ways of a hunter from Phoenix. They still have one month of school left, but after finals the final month is pretty chill. But for now RWBY has returned to their dorm to do miscellaneous things for the remainder of the day.

(Vacuo - Shade Academy)

Nic walks the halls of Shade wonder what he'll do with his summer, he gets waves from fellow students and he waves back to be polite, but returns to deep in thought. Nic heads to his teams dorm, but finds them not there as of current and heads into his dorm that is also seperate much like Phoenix's, he sits down on his bed in deep contemplation.