Chapter 42: Dark Eclipse

The four guild hunter's we know decided to take on a quest, it's just to investigate sightings to confirm if they're accurate of what was sighted which was supposedly a Gore Magala if it's to be believed.

Phoenix: "I'm just saying, it's unlikely that Gore Magala was actually sighted out here."

Conrad: "Anything can happen Phoenix, I mean you have a White Fatalis' soul living in your left arm."

Nic: "It's not far fetched for it to be reappearing really."

Phoenix: "That is fair, recent reports have seen that a lot more monster's are venturing from their natural habitats."

The group is currently walking through Vale forests in an attempt to investigate the monster sightings.

Braydon: "How long till we get to the spot of the sighting."

Conrad: "Shouldn't be too far off actually."

Braydon: "Thank Oum."

Phoenix: "Walking isn't so bad."

Braydon: "Not everyone has enough energy to chase a Nargacuga for upwards of a week, Phoenix."

Phoenix: "Hey, that was only one time."

Braydon: "That doesn't make it any better."

The group arrives at the site of the sightings and scoutflies come from the containers on their belts lighting up blue indicating an Elder Dragon or tempered monster.

Braydon: "How much does anyone want to bet that it's a tempered monster?"

Conrad: "These tracks don't look like anything I've ever seen."

Conrad is inspecting the ground looking at the footprints left behind. Phoenix runs his hand over stratch marks on a tree, he notices a strange black substance, he takes out a container and his carving knife and scrapes the substance off the tree putting it into the container.

Phoenix: "Found something, some kind of black substance. Definitely seems related."

Nic: "You've got notes on Gore Magala right, Phoenix?"

Phoenix: "I've read the reports that were made by the one who defeated Gore Magala and Shagaru Magala. I do have them written down as well."

Nic: "That's perfect actually."

Braydon: "What's this pool of black scales?"

Phoenix: "Don't touch it!"

Braydon: (looks up confused) "What? Why?"

Phoenix: "That's one of the ways the Frenzy Virus spreads, if there's still pools of scales that means the Gore Magala is nearby, so be ready for anything."

Conrad: "Anyone else feel like we're being watched?"

Braydon: "Ever since we entered this section of the forest, why?"

Nic: "That's unnerving."

Phoenix: "Gore Magala are blind, it has feelers to get around. I'm not sure if there's any sort of echolocation abilities for Gore Magala."

The group gathers up with their weapon's at the ready. A creature lunges at the four from the dense foliage, they immediately scatter as the creature lunges at them, they roll back to their feet and look at the dust that was kicked up by the creature, the dust settles revealing

 A creature lunges at the four from the dense foliage, they immediately scatter as the creature lunges at them, they roll back to their feet and look at the dust that was kicked up by the creature, the dust settles revealing