Chapter 20: Dusty Ol' Qrow

Last chapter took a few days to make for reasons listed at the end of last chapter, gonna try and get this one out sonner than the last chapter, no promises tho, Guilty Gear released on Xbox and it's addictive to say the least. I'm kind of just skipping through fights since they're the same as cannon.

A news broadcast is playing.

Oobleck: "Ah, well, Vacuo fans are sure to be hurting after that one, but next round will have them on the edge of their seats."

Port: "Team NDGO of Shade is certainly a a crowd favorite. But these lovely ladies are going against some of the toughest, testosterone filled, teammates we've seen so far. I'm of course talking about Team SSSN!"

A crowd of female students can be seen with sighs of each of the members of team SSSN.

Port: "Sun Wukong and his team are certainly a force to be reckoned with. And although he'll be representing the Mistral academy of Haven, I'm sure his friends and family back in Vacuo will be cheering him along."

The four hunters sit behind Team RWBY in the colosseum with only one of RWBY really being excited for SSSN.

Weiss: "Good luck, Neptune!"

Phoenix: "So what, has he worked his way into that pretty little head of yours, Snowy?"

Weiss: "You wish you were him!"

Phoenix: "No, I really don't, blue hair? Nah, that ain't gonna work."

They turn their attention to the match. Of which Weiss is ignored and Neptune is flirting with NDGO.

Phoenix: "And there it is! Flirting with anything vaguely female."

Nic: "Is he always like that, Braydon?"

Braydon: "I had the displeasure of meeting Neptune first, cool guy and all, but Oum does he flirt way too much!"

Weiss looks dejected then looks back up in fury.

Weiss: "Break his stupid face, NDGO!"

Phoenix: "Now there's something intelligent."

The field randomizes and then it dawns on RWBY and Phoenix, after the second selection that is a beach...Neptune...is afraid of water.

Ruby: "...What's wrong with Neptune?"

Blake: "Oh no..."

Yang looks confused and so does Weiss.

Blake: "Neptune...is afraid of the water."

Phoenix: "Are you fucking kidding me! All I have to do is throw a bottled water him and he fucking crumbles! What kind of weak shit is that?!"

Braydon: "What did you expect?"

Phoenix: "Something better!"

The match finally begins with Neptune immediately dashing to the other side of the arena onto NDGO's side of the arena. The battle in all reality is pretty boring at least of the Hunters, RWBY seems to be more invested, to the Hunters it just seems like an overgrown slap fest, which isn't too far off, after the last members of Team NDGO get electrocuted by Neptune's weapon, Sun and Neptune chest bump and do a stupid dance.

Port: "And with that, Team SSSN moves on to the doubles round! You know what I'd call that victory?"

Oobleck: "Shocking?"

Port: "No. Well earned. What you said is stupid."

(At the bar.)

Bartender: (whistles) "Now that was a match!"