Chapter 24: Another Day, Another Problem

The morning after RWBY, JNPR, and the Hunters went out drinking, minus JNPR for drinking, RWBY woke up hungover and sore for some reason, Phoenix had fucked off during the night and was no where to be found that morning. RWBY managed to get themselves out of thier dorm and fo the cafeteria where JNPR and three Hunters were waiting for them, the Hunters didn't seem as bad a RWBY is.

Jaune: "You four look like death."

Weiss: "We feel like death and we're all collectively sore if that's worth anything..."

RWBY sat down and placed their orders.

Nic: "So where is Phoenix at?"

Blake: "We don't know."

Yang: "When we woke up, he wasn't there and both his greatswords were missing as well as his guns."

Braydon: "He really just fucked and then went to terrorize the local wildlife, I can respect it."

Ruby: "What do you mean?"

Yang: "It's not appropriate for-"

Ruby: "I'm old enough to know what sex is Yang..."

Pyrrha: "That's a first."

Nora: "I didn't think Ruby could be vulger...ever."

Ruby: "My head hurts, my legs hurt, I just want food and to go the hell back to sleep."

Ruby puts her head down on the table.

Nic: "Do any of you even remember what happened to you guys last night?"

Blake: "I remember bits of it...it was an enjoyable night with Phoenix for the four of us."

Conrad: "Did you all wake up in his bed?"

Ruby: (turns her head to look at Conrad) "We did, why?"

Ren: "Oh..."

The table collectively comes to a realization and then in walks Phoenix, missing his coat and shirt, he's got patches of blood on him that is definitely not his own. He comes over and sits down.

Phoenix: "Not...a...word."

Nic: "Have fun last night?"

Phoenix: "What did I just say?"

Conrad: "So you know what you did last night?"

Phoenix: "I have the vague idea given the fact I woke up in the Emerald Forest surrounded by monsters dead bodies."

Ruby: "Hold me Phoenix."

Phoenix: "I am covered in blood, Ruby."

Ruby: "I don't fucking care."

Ruby wraps her arms around Phoenix and buries her face in his shoulder, but the blood is dried, so it doesn't matter all too much.

Phoenix: "Didn't know you could swear, Rosebud."

Ruby: "I unironically hang around you, bound to pick it up."

Nic: "Real."

Phoenix: "I will not claim to not be an influence on you."

Summer kicks open the doors to the cafeteria with a glare that would make Ironwood freeze up, and it's leveled on Phoenix. Summer marches up to Phoenix as he stares at her scared.

Summer: "I need a word with you, young man."

Phoenix: "I think I'm in trouble, Rosebud."