Chapter 16: Underground Operations Pt. 1

Okay, fuck the poll, what I'm going to do is when a major event within the story would be disrupted making the story strange to conrinue I'll treat it as a bad ending in Persona and skip ahead to the aftermath of all events that would have happened if the story continued down that path. These will just be labled as Ending _, I think that'll work. Complain if you want, I won't listen, probably.

Phoenix stands slightly slack jaw with team RWBY at Oobleck. He didn't take Dr. Oobleck as a fighter of any sort.

Weiss: "Professor Oobleck?"

Dr. Oobleck: "Yes, I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary. (Starts pacing in front of the five) Seeing as you've opted to shadow a huntsman on what is now essentially a reconnissance mission. I can assure you we will not be establishing a single base of operations. Rather we will be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland, and making camp in any defendable locations we may stumble upon. I've packed all our essentials myself provided the air course and readied the airship. And! (Leans to Weiss) It's DOCTOR Oobleck. I didn't earn a PhD for fun thank you very much."

Phoenix: "I've merely packed all my essentials for a hunt, this recon mission could very easily become a mission of monster hunting, and I'd rather have my items with me."

Phoenix has all his essentials and his pistols are in thigh holsters.

Dr. Oobleck: "Very well, Mr. Nyūrando, Miss Rose you may leave your bag behind."

Weiss: (still confused) "Uhhhh..."

Dr. Oobleck: "Come now children, according to my schedual we are already 3 minutes behind, schedule."

Oobleck speeds off to the bullhead.

Phoenix: "I have got to find out what the hell is in that coffee to allow him to move like that."

Ruby: "Well alright then looks like we're going to save the world with, Dr. Oo-bleck, okay yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse."

Phoenix: "I don't think Dr. Oobleck is all too bad."

The four girls glare at Phoenix. He backs off holding his hands up in surrender. Nora runs at the five.

Nora: "Save the world??"

Team J_PR walks behind Nora.

Nora: "You're going on world-saving missions without us?? I'm hurt and sad!"

Phoenix: "I know, I know, it's tragic."

Nora: "Maybe a little hungry? The last one's not your fault, though, Ren!"

Ren looks away from Nora with his arms crossed.

Jaune: "Sounds exciting, where are ya going?"

Ruby: "Oh, just outside the kingdom."

Nora: "Hey! So are we."

Phyrrah: "Ren and Nora wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village."

Ren: "We set out tomorrow."

Phoenix: "Maybe our mission will be a one day thing and we'll be back to see you guys off."

Sun and Neptune appear beside the two groups.

Neptune: "Then you can party with us tonight. We're shadowing a crime specialist. All inner-city detective stuff. We get junior badges."

Jaune is mesmerized by them.

Sun: "We normally go to the city with you guys, which means suff's always exploading and junk."