Special Chapter 1: Igantia's Boredom

This is going to be the first of some non cannon chapter's that aren't going to affect the plot in any way, feel free to skip.

Igantia floated upside down in his infinite void looking deep in concentration before he threw his arms up...er, down? Who cares.

Igantia: "Ugh, this sucks, I've got an infite void, but fuck and all to do...how can I fix this..."

Igantia turned right side up and landed sitting down beneath the singular tree and started to think. Soon after he snaps his fingers.

Igantia: "Idea!"

Igantia disappears from the void.

(To Remenant)

Phoenix is sitting upside down in a chair as he watches RWBY play Remenant: The Game, for some reason everyone has decided to collectively gather up. Summer, Raven, Qrow, Conrad, Nic, Braydon, JNPR, they're all sat down around in the common room. They're all doing their own thing's until Igantia appears in front of them with a grin, all of them turning to look at him.

Igantia: "Greetings mortals!"

Phoenix: "The hell are you doing here?"

Igantia: "I'm here because I am bored and you all always serve as such good entertainment, so I'm going to use you for entertainment!"

Weiss: "We aren't your entertainment!"

JNPR, Summer, Conrad, Nic, and Braydon all look confused by the appearance of Igantia.

Igantia: "On the contrar, you make for some good entertainment, now goodbye for now."

Igantia snaps his fingers and they all disappear.

Igantia: "Who to get next...Oh, I know!"

Igantia disappears from the common room.

(Ozpin's Office)

The trachers of Beacon are currently all in Ozpin's office for a sort of meeting, then Igantia appears and sits down on Ozpin's desk with his legs crossed.

Igantia: "Greetings mortals and wizard!"

Glynda: "Phoenix? No, you're too old to be him."

Igantia: "Well, you're not incorrect, anyways goodbye for now!"

Igantia snaps his fingers and the teachers and headmaster of Beacon disappear.

Igantia: "Perfect! Now let's see what should I do with them for entertainment...fight eachother? No...Oooohhh how about viewing other universes! That'll be perfect!"

Igantia disappears from Ozpin's office.

(The Everafter)

All the people Igantia brought to the Everafter by force all stand around the singular tree in the void.

Weiss: "That bastard just kidnapped us!"

Phoenix: "It could be a lot worse, he could've started throwing thing's and yelling at us to dodge or some shit."

Ozpin takes a sip from his coffee mug.

Ozpin: "About this character that looks like Phoenix, what's the story with him?"

Igantia appears and sits down at the base of the tree in front of everyone.

Igantia: "While I'd love to explain my one billion years alive to all of you, more important matters."

Igantia hops to his feet and claps his hands twice. A large screen appears on the tree, and seats like a movie theater appear behind everyone.

Igantia: "Movie time!"