Chapter 27: A faunus' home

To answer any question about Igantia as his role in the story as a character it is complete bullshit, if you're here for that, read the fight, if you're not then skip it.

When Summer eventually found sleep despite the pain, she had heard out the plan to escape. It was her only option at this point, she didn't want to risk draining herself even more using her Silver Eyes after all. But her dreams weren't dreams per say, she woke up in this strange void feeling like she'd never been hurt. A solitary tree sat in one direction with two figures standing near it. Summer looked around, but all it was is clear blue sky and something that looked, felt, and reacted like water, but she could stand on it put her hands on it, everything and she wouldn't sink beneath the surface. She stood up from her sitting position and headed toward the two figures making out more of them as she approached, one of them is holding a weapon, one is speaking, but she's just within earshot.

Figure 1: "Alright, I want you to try and land a hit on me."

Figure 2: "Alright."

The second figures weapon looked familiar, Summer quickened her pace wanting to see who it is before eventually bursting into white rose petals and arriving in just under a minute to the two figures, she stared at the two, and surprisingly two Phoenix's stared back, well she could tell one was Phoenix, but the other is clearly far older.

Phoenix: "Summer? How the hell are you even here?"

Phoenix?: "I wondered when she'd show up, welcome Mrs. Rose to the Everafter, Me and your Phoenix here were just about to train if you'd like to watch."

Summer: "I-I'm so confused, how are there two of you, Phoenix?"

Phoenix?: "I can sum it up, multiverse theory is a bitch."

Phoenix: "He said it, not me."

Summer sits down and stares at the two then the younger Phoenix approaches her and sits down beside her.

Phoenix: "It's good to see you, Summer, Ruby and Yang took your disappearance hard, but with a promise from me to them, we'll come find you."

Summer: "I have a plan for escape...that Cinder bitch is obsessed with trying to find out how to take your magic."

Phoenix: "Of course it's Cinder. (Stands up) Maybe if circumstances were different we could've been friends."

Phoenix?: "I can bring her here next if you'd like."

Phoenix: "Maybe another time if only just to scare the shit out of her."

Summer: "So, who are you? You look like an older Phoenix."

Phoenix?: "Well, that's because I am. I am technically speaking the origin of all other variations of Phoenix, without me none of them exist. Think of it like some shitty fanfiction or some shit, I dunno."

Summer: "If you're both Phoenix, then what do I call you?"

Phoenix?: "Just call me Igantia, it's the simplist way to differentiate us, there is another one that goes by...Hyakkimaru I think, (waves hands in front of himself) anyways I'm getting sidetracked, would you like to watch us train?"

Summer: "Sure, I'd love to see how tweety has improved."

Igantia: "Aw, she's got a nickname for you."

Phoenix: "Shut it or I gut you like a fish."

Igantia chuckles and the two walk away from Summer, Phoenix holding Ruinous Atrocity and Igantia using his hands, Igantia got into a strange stance, probably some sort of martial arts if she had to guess.