Chapter 4 (Rose)

Welp. My invention definitely needed more BETA testing.

The second I fell off the roof I pulled the wings open. But one of the wings was stuck. 

As I'm plummeting to my doom I swivel around, trying to untie the rope locking it in place. 

After a second or two I got it and it opens. 

But because of the weird angle I'm facing in, a gust of wind throws me backward. 

I grunt as I readjust myself and glide slowly to the shipment. I need to make sure that I don't hit the water because that could give away my position since I'm too close. But there is no other soft spot for me to land. 

My steering isn't working and I'm slowly falling towards a giant box tower the foot clan is about to load onto their truck. I swivel in a desperate attempt to move over to the right but it's no use.

I brace for impact as I crash into a bombardment of shoes and wooden boxes.

Owwww...

I hear a commotion and the boxes around me get moved. The box covering my line of vision moves and a foot faced flame headed weirdo looks back at me. 

He grabs my arms and yanks me out of the wreckage.

"HEY! Let me go, you big OAF!" I'm being held in the air with one arm so I start swinging my other arm at him. Great day to think I will be fine enough to leave my taser back at Mrs.Kensy's place. 

The same fire headed odd-ball stalks up to my face. 

"Well, looks like we have a party crasher." He says in a raspy voice. 

I grunt and try to kick his face. I hate the foot clan.

The wacko snaps and gets some foot clan workers to clean up the mess I made. 

"Why are you here trying to ruin our shipment of shoes?" He says amused. 

"Why else? You obviously have something I need. I wouldn't be anywhere near you if I had the choice." I spit at the fire on his head but he steps to the side. 

"Tiny turtle. Your knot getting whatever it is that you want. For I have hidden it carefully among these shoes and you will neve-" He is stopped short as I put my foot in front of him.

I'm clenching the part I needed from them. It looks almost like a part of an armor. All I know is that they have been collecting these pieces for a while now but I need one for my invention.

He growls and reaches for my foot. 

I lift it into the air to my other hand. 

He chases my foot until I notice he's close enough. I grab the piece from my foot and kick him in the face. 

He falls backward as blood drips from his nose. 

The big beluga drops me and checks to make sure the other is ok. 

I land on my hands and feet and chuckle as I try to run towards my invention. The other foot clan workers block my path and hold their hands out. 

I back up slowly as a paper person grabs me from under my arms and lift me into the air. 

"HEY!" I yell as I drop the metal piece. 

The freak with a bloodied nose grabs the metal from the ground and tosses it up in the air.

"He he. What shall we do with you now? I do have a client who needs a chew toy. His name's Gus." He chuckles while I glare at him. 

"Thanks for helping me find it. Since I didn't actually know where it was in the shoes." He turns around cackling.

I growl and try to get out of the paper worker's hold on me. 

I hear a faint whisper in my ear. 

"Don't move." 

"What?" I say as I stop struggling. 

"FIBANACHI!!" 

I hear someone yell as the paper person is hit with a gush of water. He melts under me and I land on the ground.

I turn around trying to find the source of the sound as a shadow leaps over me and stands in front of me.

He's got a purple shell with a bunch of mechanism's out and aimed at the foot clan workers in front of me.

"What? Who are you?" I say trying to see their face. 

They put their arm out in front of me and push my behind them.

"Stay behind me. I have weapons in my shell pointed at them." He says as he types something on his arm.

I start to argue when more shadows leap over me and guard the front and back of us. 

The big beluga and freak turn around and look at us. Their eyes get big and they start yelling orders again.

"YOU TURTLES ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING!" The raspy one yells. 

Turtles?