The Reminiscent Gala: [12](Donnie)

The same nightmare. The recurring dream I've been having since forever. Came again.

Mikey and Leo now older in some apocalypse world. Everyone around them trying to survive. Everyone's faces are blurry but Leo and Mikey's. 

Someone was helping Leo who was hurt.

After realizing they couldn't make it Mikey and Leo both sacrificed themselves. Everyone gone.

I sit up gasping for air.

I hate this.

I turn around in my bed with my legs hanging off the side.

Eventually the guys made me fall asleep. Usually I fight them on it but this time I knew I had no choice. So I left a majority of the planning up to them, which was hard for me to do. 

I shake my head and try to forget the dream. It's only a dream.

I sit up in my bed and stretch my arms. I've been asleep for a few hours. Hopefully that will make my bother's happy enough to let me stay awake.

I look at my arm. It's looking the same as Rose's. Still faint purple with two indents in the center.

I will get revenge for him doing that to us both. Because of him I had to make the stupid arm that I have to wear daily.

Getting up I put on my battle shell and robotic arm. The reminder every day that I'm still incapable of healing this on my own.

Walking out of my room I find everyone eating lunch. The gala should be tonight and everyone is looking nice. No one dress up just yet but they have some sort of glimmer that they didn't before.

I sit down at the table and look at the bowl of soup in front of me. I'm not the slightest bit hungry but I haven't eaten in hours so I slowly start eating.

"Well goodmorning to you too sleepy head." Leo scoffs going back to his food. 

"Rose. Did you guys find a good dress?" Raph asks April and Rose.

"Heck yea! She looks great in it. The best dress we could ever have found!" April says wrapping an arm around Rose.

Rose is just staring at her food.

"That's great! I helped tailor the suits to Leo and Mikey and finished mine up not too long ago." Raph smiles.

"I think I look great with it on. Besides my usual looks I think the suit makes me look better." Leo says leaning back in his chair.

"I grabbed some flowers from outside that we could put in the pockets as well! After I finished crafting the masks for the gala I felt the suits needed something more." Mikey smiles.

"Oh. I forgot to make my mask." Rose mumbles.

"Don't worry. I made yours in case you and April were too busy looking for dresses." Mikey finishes his soup and goes into the kitchen.

"Yes. I will say the masks look nice. Where are you boys going tonight? And Rose." Splinter asks from his place on the couch.

"Oh. Big Mama's Gala." I mumble, getting up and taking my plate.

Splinter flinches in the chair. 

"You boys cannot go tonight." Splinter says menacingly.

"Donnie!" Leo groans as I pass him. I stop before the kitchen wanting to hear this conversation.

"You boys have no idea what she's capable of!" Splinter threatens turning in his chair.

"Relax pops. I've already talked to her before! She's harmless. And with Donnies plan we will be fine." Leo says taking his plates as well.

Splinter growls, not believing Leo.

"Yea. Rose is gonna be the main plan for it. Since Big Mama hasn't met her yet." Raph says gathering everyone else's plates.

At this Splinter looks at Rose concerned.

"It's ok master Splinter. Donnie's plan is foolproof." Rose says, finally looking up from her soup. "I trust him."

Leo bumps my arm and I roll my eyes. But as I walk into the kitchen I smile to myself. I trust her as well. I won't let anything happen to her.